1. Jeroen de Cloe

Jeroen de Cloe

2. Zach Ashcraft

Zach Ashcraft

• Similar Content

• By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By thebrothersthre3
      Looking to sell my Sony F3 Camcorder with a Black Magic Video Assist 5in.
      UPDATED PRICE $1400 shipped

The F3 has Slog 4.4.4 enabled. The BM Video assist allows you to shoot 10 bit in 24, 30, and 60fps progressive. Camera has built in ND's. Also allows LUT monitoring. Both are in very good condition.

Sony F3 with 444 upgrade

1 original Sony Battery and Charger
      8gb card and card reader
      Original Microphone
      XLR and D-tap power cables
      PL mount
      Nikon mount
      Minolta MD Mount
      8gb SxS card and card reader

BM Video Assist 5in

4 batteries wth Charger
      mini SDI cable

I have lots more pictures just PM me, selling out of Eastpointe Michigan. I take paypal

here is my feedback on ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/usr/pawlo.thoma

• By Geoff CB
      In almost new condition. $125 gets it shipped to CONUS. International buyers okay but cost will be $120 + Shipping. 

• By Don Kotlos
      Selling my slightly used a7rii. Shutter count is ~7800! The camera has a GGS Optical Glass screen protector installed since day one. Besides a few tiny scratches on the body (see pictures) it’s in perfect condition. LCD has no scratches at all.  I’m not a professional so it didn’t get a lot of use. Asking for $1700 with PayPal. 
      Comes with original box plus all extras that came with it. Two batteries, chargers, cables, strap, etc.  This is a US version which was bought from Amazon directly.
      Additionally, I am including a Neewer Black Metal Quick Release L-Plate Bracket.

eBay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/401498778302?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• By Eaglewood Films
      “Anyone can photograph nature”, a fashion photographer once said. “You just have to wait for the right light!” I disagree. In my opinion, there's more to that than meets the eye. This is the story of Latvian outdoor lifestyle photographer Filips Baumanis.
      This is me attempting story-driven filmmaking for the first time, as previously I've mostly done landscape and travel content (a seen on www.eaglewoodfilms.com). Shot on the trusty Sony A6500 and Phantom 4 Pro for aerials. Did all the shooting, editing, grading and sound design myself.
      Comments? Feedback? Fire away!