1. Brellivids

Brellivids

• Similar Content

• By Riadnasla
      Hello! 
      I've referenced this website for trouble-shooting as any other lurker for the last few years, but finally set up an account and logged in recently. Figured I'd introduce myself and start joining the conversations, starting with posting my first camera reel. 
      Except for shooting speaker events and conferences, all footage was shot exclusively with my Sony PMW-F3, and much of that was recorded via my Convergent Design Gemini 444 with S-Log. For this project, I did the colour in Premiere CC's Lumetri Panel, using Tangent's Element-Vs app for fine-tuning. (for more detailed work, I often print in Resolve free). The conferences are typically the resulting file from live-editing jobs, where we record with Canon XA30s into a Roland V-1HD and recorded on an Atomos recorder. We're still waiting on our automated pan/tilt heads before we can kick that business into high gear. 
    • By Bradok
      SloMo City. Using the new RX100M4. Music written and built.
      "Love it or hate it, the world is an industrial machine."

http://vimeo.com/148284614

Any other slow motion & music videos?
    • By Pete_B
      Hi All,
      New to the forum but have been following the blog for years. I was hoping to find a centralized place to discuss workflow for GH4 4K files inside Premiere. Pardon my ignorance if this has been discussed (as I know Andrew has talked about changing previews to ProRes). What settings have people been having the most success with? If your final output is 2K for the web what have you have found to be the most efficient codec while still maintaining quality (ProRes LT maybe?).

I appreciate any and all help,
      - Pete
    • By rndmtsk
      I've been trying to edit some 4K GH4 sample footage in Premiere Pro CS6 and it continually crashes my system. I'm using a 2.6 GHz i7 Macbook Pro with 8GB of ram on Mountain Lion. I realize that's not the most robust system, but considering what some other people have said they're using it doesn't seem like I should be having the amount of issues I am.

I can drop the 4K footage into a 1080 timeline just fine, but as soon as I scale the footage to the frame size - or sometimes once I try and play it back - Premiere says "Sorry, a serious error has occured that requires Adobe Premiere Pro to shutdown. We will attempt to save your current project." I get the same error if I try and create a sequence with the native resolution. I don't even get the chance to change my playback quality before it crashes. I can never open this project again without immediately getting this error. Premiere will prompt me to save a copy of the project and use that from then on, but this copy opens to the same error.

I've seen this error on my system before, but maybe like once or twice in the last 2 years. I've searched around on the internet for other people with this issue, and they seem to be everywhere, but I can't find an adequate solution. Has anyone else had this problem, 4K footage or not? If I'm an idiot and this has been answered plenty of other places, please link me. Super annoying thing that's making me doubt the GH4 right now... definitely don't want to have to upgrade my comp or to CC just to see if that resolves the issue...
    • By simondm
      Hi, 

I was wondering if any of you uses any type of cloud storage to backup important video files in the cloud?
      I was using Dropbox but now that I've reached my free gigs limit, I'm not sure I should go for the paid version. 

Especially as I recently discovered Copy, from Barracuda.
      They offer 15 Gb for free (+ another 5 Gb if you follow this referral link: https://copy.com?r=yx223v )

I've heard people who referred a lot got up to 1 Tb for free...they say it's a limited time offer, so you might want to hurry.

At the moment, I'm only saving the important files for every project. This is just in case my main backup (on a physical hard drive) fails at some point. You never know, better be careful!

Is anyone else using a similar solution? I'd love to know! Thanks