Advice on eBay anamorphic lens listing (No advertising)

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks, John! 

My main concern was that I may have bought a duff lens with a popular name on it, as I haven't been able to find anything that has the names in the listing that looks like the lens pictured, if that makes sense. But now that my fears have been allayed, I can go back to being really excited to shoot anamorphic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just grabbed an Isco54 MC out of ebay, wondered why nobody did it before. Weirdly enough, the main picture was taken by myself, sometime ago...

What did it go for if you don't mind saying? I've been searching for one and am curious at what they are currently going for.

Just grabbed an Isco54 MC out of ebay, wondered why nobody did it before. Weirdly enough, the main picture was taken by myself, sometime ago...

Haven't seen one listed recently & i'm assuming it was cheap, since you got rid of yours...

I'm convinced ebay searches are different for everyone or depending on what part of the world you live in.

Haven't seen one listed recently & i'm assuming it was cheap, since you got rid of yours...

I'm convinced ebay searches are different for everyone or depending on what part of the world you live in.

I agree. It drives me nuts sometimes. I search multiple times a day, and never saw this 54 for sale.

Oh, well. Good for Tito!

Hey guys,

I saw a Iscorama 50mm F2.8 Anamorphic Lens – Rare pre- 36 on ebay.

Not the worst price I've seen. If anyone is interested here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Isco-Gottingen-Iscorama-50mm-F2-8-Anamorphic-Lens-Rare-pre-36-M42-version-/201100412876?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item2ed284c7cc

I have sent 2 messages at this guy asking for proper photos, as it's very suspicious that he had those bad photos for an item of this value...

No reply at all... So, be careful and think twice if anyone is going to invest there... As Ebay have been hacked recently, it's not far from reality that someone else is using this 100% feedback right now...