Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DaveAltizer

Sony a7SIII - Full Frame 4K 60fps 10bit with Flip Out Screen

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
45 minutes ago, johnnyd said:

@androidlad where you getting this info? I also asked you TWICE for a source on your "leak" about a 4k 12-bit/2k raw canon rf mount camera on the eos r thread and you don't seem to have an answer. Seems like you're pulling this stuff out of your arse mate..

Still waiting for that super dumper Sony announcement, oh wait it was one week ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, johnnyd said:

@androidlad where you getting this info? I also asked you TWICE for a source on your "leak" about a 4k 12-bit/2k raw canon rf mount camera on the eos r thread and you don't seem to have an answer. Seems like you're pulling this stuff out of your arse mate..

I've answered that many times before, is the search function buried deep in your arse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, androidlad said:

I've answered that many times before, is the search function buried deep in your arse?

Care to elaborate on that? I have not seen you talk about the source for that anywhere?

Also, why not just answer the question? Or better yet, just tell the source on the same post with those spec sheets and rumors you post. Not trying to hate on you, I'm just genuinely interested what the deal is with all this stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 11:25 PM, androidlad said:

Around A7S III announcement, Sony may also announce their own set of "focal reducers" for pro video products, seems to be called "compressor", E to E mount for use on Super 35 E mount camcorders. If used on E-mount mirrorless such as A6500, PDAF points will be limited to 144.

E mount to E mount focal reducers?

As if it wasn't crystal clear before that this is 110% A Grade Bullsh*t!

4 hours ago, androidlad said:

Sensor code: IMX435AQJ 😉

Zero hits on google. 

1 hour ago, johnnyd said:

Yeah, talk about ergonomics! Better start hitting the gym now so you're ready to haul that setup around with you 😄

Still lighter than the combo with the F55!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johnnyd said:

Care to elaborate on that? I have not seen you talk about the source for that anywhere?

Also, why not just answer the question? Or better yet, just tell the source on the same post with those spec sheets and rumors you post. Not trying to hate on you, I'm just genuinely interested what the deal is with all this stuff.

If you can't read Chinese don't bother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More details regarding the sensor code leak yesterday:

IMX235AQR is the sensor used by A7S and A7S II, the newly released IMX435AQJ matches the nomenclature. Also it being a Exmor RS Dual Aspect sensor, it seems to be a perfect balance between speed, quality and sensitivity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...