The Cutting Edge? 4K DCI 120 FPS HDR from 12bit RAW

markr041

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members

That's cool, thanks for sharing it with us.

But it also makes me remember my R1MX announced almost 10 years earlier that cost me way less and also shot 4.5K, 3K slowmo and 2K 100fps all in Raw without a recorder..

I sure hope more manufacturers will implement raw video soon. And in smaller bodies. Because there really isn't anything like it imo. Luckily we have Magic Lantern and Blackmagic for those of us that wants to spend a little less.

2 hours ago, Django said:

lovely but what a workflow.. hopefully FS5 mk2 will do all that internally!

It's not that bad a workflow but internal is my wish too (second-best: a tiny external recorder that has the same capacities as the Shogun Inferno, in 5" or without a screen at all).

Right now I save a lot of weight by jointly powering the FS5 and the Shogun with one battery that fits in the FS5 and has a D-tap connector (Swit). Shogun without a battery is quite lightweight, just too big mounted on a handheld.