1. Tito Ferradans

Tito Ferradans

2. Timotheus

Timotheus

• Similar Content

• By DIGICHombre
      eBay Listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/112426475899?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      Superb close focus lens filter / diopter. Size 72mm filter thread. Increases minimum focus distance in front of lens. Same result as a macro lens or macro extension tube. Purchased 2, selling 2. Both in excellent condition. No scratches or dings. Threads perfectly in tact.
      These are the non-bayonet A9FB version, that come in 72mm filter size. 
      I sought this filter out specifically for shooting video on modified anamorphic lens adapters. Vintage anamorphic lenses typically are handicapped by close focus distances of over 1 meter or more. Stacking 1 or more close-up diopters on the end of your anamorphic can decrease this minimum focus distance. Stacking multiple diopters on top of one another will minimize this close-up focus distance even further, without noticeable distortion.
      +1 lens filter equals roughly .8 meter minimum focus distance.
      +2 lens filter equals roughly .5 meter minimum focus distance.
      These are also wide & slim enough o they don't produce a dark vignette in the edge of the frame. I used step-up/step-down rings to mount to my lens.
      *Be aware you won't be able to rack focus very far, or focus to infinity with this on. It is not a one size fits all solution.
      I'm told these adapters replicate what a Tokina +.4 achromat diopter can do at much less the price.
      Payment via PayPal only. Questions welcome.

• By EnzoNgu
      Hi Guys,
                   I'm looking to purchase a set of Voigtlander 95mm Focar A or B diopters to use with an Iscorama 54. Hoping someone has a set for sale as Ebay hasn't listed any lately. I just joined the forum after reading the posts for quite some time. Thanks in advance.
      -Enzo
    • By brianmcall
      Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a Helios 44m-7 lens.  I don't trust ebay with this lens as it looks like most are switched plate fakes, unless you know of a reputable seller with one.  Also looking to pick up a Tokina +0.4 Diopter, if anyone would like to part with theirs.  Thanks!
    • By Sean Keen
      Selling some lomo and foton diopters, photos  on request 

• By harharj
      Can some explain to me why +0.4 and +0.5 diopters are more desirable than +1 diopters? Are +1 diopters terrible? I would assume using +1 would grant the user the the option of being able to shoot at the distance a +0.5 allows and closer since its +1. Maybe someone can enlighten me on the pros and cons of each diopter strength.