Buying a used 5d3 for stills and ML raw – Shutter Count, firmware, and other questions

kaylee

12 hours ago, Nikkor said:

I have two 5d mkiii's I need to sell very fast. I'm currently in Dakar (Senegal) shooting a documentary about my great-grandfather who was an african king, and I've lost my travellers checks, and my credit cards refuse to work here. If you send me 500$ (US) for one, or 900$ for both I will send them for free. This is an EOSHD only offer for longtime posters only as I don't trust other people. Send me an PM if you are interested so I can give you the western union wiretransfer details. Act fast, once in a lifetime chance (I will throw in two extra batteries and chargers, and two Komputerbay x1066 128mb cards for each camera)

I can't do $500, as I only have $499.  Could you do that instead? Just first send me $1, and then after that I'll be able to then send you back $500.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Estimated Mr. Butterling.

I send you PM but I also post open here as everybody see I am honorable.

My money has arrived from your wiretransfer, thank you.  But there is now problem for you,shipping company I use in Dakar has changed prices because of economic problems in my country. You cannot recieve for free now because of this. The price for shipping to Swedisthan is 300$. If you are in hurry you can send it to me with no problem, I will send as soon as it is possible the cameras then to help you.

If not, I will return to Belgium in three months, I can send it then. 

It is a pleasure to me to help you. Friends are blessing from god, peace be upon you.

Best Regards,

Hakuna Matata