I shot my videos using a T3i and I'm editing my clips using Magic Bullet Looks. I have a waterfall cip and I would like to reverse the flow of water so that it appears to be flowing backwards, then foward in a type of loop. Its a moving shoot (camera tilts downwards) so I'm thinking that I need to isolate the water in order for this effect to happen? Can anyone advise me on how to go about doing this?

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony Cameras

I'm not sure about magic bullet..... but in after effects, you could duplicate the clip, reverse it, then mask the duplicate to only show the water. As your shot is moving... you would need to track the motion and apply it to the mask (or you could rotoscope, frame by frame).

Is it essential that the footage moves the same as you originally shot it though? (camera tilt down).... If not, you can just reverse the whole clip so it is in reverse and tilts up?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DaveAltizer
      Not mine, but great deal! Found it on eBay. 
      1DC with 4 batteries/ Charger
      4x 128GB CF cards 
      $3,999
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272852833707
    • By mechanicalEYE
      For Sale:
      Lightly used Panasonic DC-GH5 (Body), it is in excellent condition. It has V-Log installed. Will come with box, charger, two OEM batteries, and included paperwork.
      Latest firmware installed. Camera has absolutely no issues.
      Please note: I blacked out the Lumix, and GH5 logo with acrylic paint. It looks great to me.
      GH5 - $1750.00 shipped within the USA.      
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Metabones MFT to Canon Speedbooster XL, like new condition. Updated to latest firmware. looking for $540.00 shipped within the USA.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Breakthrough Photography X2 3 stop ND filter $65.00 shipped within the USA.  ( not pictured )
      Can ship outside the USA if buyer pays additional shipping cost. Pm me if interested.

• By andrew berekdar
      Canon C100 mark 2
      Very good condition, boxed with all instructions etc. Bought from Jigsaw24 last year.
      1 x canon 955 battery
      1x canon 975 battery
      1x canon battery charger
      1x A/C adapter
      £2750
      London collection
    • By DaveAltizer
      For sale is a slightly used Canon SL2. I'm a reviewer on YouTube and bought this camera for a review. So if you buy this, you're getting a very lightly used camera. 

The SL2 has all the modern features from Canon. Dual Pixel AF and Digic 7 processor. I love the small size of this camera. 

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks!

• By mbiondo25
      Hello!
      Here is a short film I shot and directed called "It's My Party" (if you couldn't tell from the big pink letters). I just posted it online Monday and I'm looking for feedback. After my last film which was 20 minutes long and about 10 different locations, I wanted to get back to something more simple that focused on character rather than plot. Anyway, if you have a few minutes check it out and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it!
      Mike