Sign in to follow this  
mindcut

MindCut TechFile 001 - Unboxing Zeiss CP2

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By wherezelig
      Used Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L ll USM Zoom Lens for Canon EF Cameras, but taken great care of.
      2 years old, and only used only in studio setting. Lens is in immaculate condition and like new. $1200 OBO

Compact and lightweight, the Canon EF USM II F/2.8 Lens is designed to capture portrait, sports, and wildlife photography. This Canon lens comes with aspherical lens elements to reduce chromatic aberrations. The focal length of this 16 mm lens can be automatically adjusted between 16 mm and 35 mm to shoot magnified images of an object at a minimum focusing distance of 0.28 m. With an aperture range of f/2.8, this Canon EF USM II F/2.8 allows you to capture bright outdoor pictures. The 63 to 108 degree angle coverage of this 16 mm lens lets you take large format pictures. With a construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, this Canon EF USM II F/2.8 controls the performance of the lens to enhance the image quality.