Sign in to follow this  
patti995

Multi Slider - adjustable curve slider

Our new Crowdfunding project: First adjustable camera slider

The idea was to develop the first ever adjustable curve slider which enables linear tracks as well as any preferred curve track. Due to its mechanic flexibility, one man operator can achieve easily different dynamic effects. The Multislider is motorized, time-lapse capable and can also be operated by hand.

In case you like the project and/or the multi slider you can support us our Crowdfunding project.

The goal is to optimizing the prototype for high volume production.

Please help us and share our link.

Thank you „smile“-Emoticon

Link Crowdfunding Project:
https://www.startnext.com/de/multislider

Link Video:
https://vimeo.com/143790096

Centurioni-Images-Multi-Slider.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500€ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! 😉

• By Benjamin Hilton
      Anybody have a FujiFilm X100s they want to pass on?  Hoping to pick one up for under $400, even if it isn't in the best shape.

• By Bolex4sale
      Hello Everyone,
      My camera enthusiast Uncle recently passed away and left me his collection, unfortunately, I am not skilled enough to possess these wonderful items, below is everything for sale and it's all in very good condition. 
      List first then pictures:

Minox LX Sterling Silver Spy Camera
      Minox AX Gold Spy Camera
      Polaroid OneStep Flash 
      Leica M3
      Leica M2
      Leica M4
      Leica CL
      Leitz Wetzlar elmar c 1:4/90 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar summicron-c 1:2/40 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar Elmar R 1:4/180 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar tele-elmarit 1:2.8/180 lens
      Leitz Canada Elmarit 1:2.8/135 lens
      Bolex d16 digital camera - 8MM Ultra High Res Lense
      I will delete items as they are sold if anyone is interested please send me an email, [email protected]
      I am located in Munich Germany but these can ship from the USA or EU, I travel to both frequently. 
      P.S. If any one knows better places to try my luck I would appreacite any help, Ebay has been hit or miss...
      P.S.S. I have some Leica books that are collectors edition if any one is interested also. 
      Cheers!
      Rae

• By Nocturnes
      Hey, all.
      I have our GY-LS300 for sale that is no longer being used. The body has less than 50 sum hours on it and is in near perfect condition. Shoots 4k DCI, 4:2:2 8-bit 
      Will come with multiple batteries and original accessories. (not pictured)
      Serious interest only please
      $1900
      buyer pays to ship

• By newadam
      I have a great condition Sony FS5 that is a little less than a year old for sale. (I would rather not sale, but I am in between projects and the next one planned will require a very different setup than I use now.) It is in great condition, no drops, non smoking studio. The only problem in full disclosure is the small EVF on the back was bumped in the case a few months ago. It works fine, but the adjustment diopter gets stuck. Now honestly, I have NEVER used the little EVF. Too small for anything useful. You can adjust it and can see it fine. Otherwise, it is in great condition. 

Sony FS5 Body and original box contents. new currently $4750

For Sale at $3700 including PayPal and Shipping to the US.  
      Fs5 Body and factory box contents (U30 battery, charger, AC adapter, LCD display, Grip, Remote, Mic Holder, Eyecup, etc) 
      contact me through this forum or at ( newadam at mastersmedia . com )