Kowa Prominar 16-H (Purple coating) - $1400
- Excellent condition! No haze, fungus, scratches/chips in glass, focus is smooth. Comes with front/rear clamp and caps. Secondary flare renders a pretty blueish tone which complements the purple flare very nicely! Open to reasonable offers. Email ([email protected])
- Payment - PayPal, buyer assumes PayPal fees
- Shipping from Costa Mesa, CA - worldwide, buyer assumes shipping and insurance costs
See test images/video below. (Shot with Leica R 50mm @ f2).
- PRICE: $599
- STRETCH: 2X
- FOCUS: Double-focus
- PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
- LOCATION: Switzerland
- SHIPPING: Not included
- INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
- CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
- COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.
This is a really cool lens that I unfortunstey haven’t had the chance to use yet. It is I believe the closest focusing single focus adapter of them all.
currently has the cinelux inside of it but can take any 16 scope with the included adapter
Free shipping in Us, cost varies for outside of US.
i also have a kowa 16-s for sale for $300
I am new to the forum and I am looking to build my first anamorphic rig.
I was wondering if anyone has a Kowa 8z or 16H they wouldn't mind parting with, I haven't seen any recently on the second hand market, and I am looking at that to be my first lens.
Thanks a bunch!