2 posts in this topic

I shot my videos using a T3i and I'm editing my clips using Magic Bullet Looks. I have a waterfall cip and I would like to reverse the flow of water so that it appears to be flowing backwards, then foward in a type of loop. Its a moving shoot (camera tilts downwards) so I'm thinking that I need to isolate the water in order for this effect to happen? Can anyone advise me on how to go about doing this?

EOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I'm not sure about magic bullet..... but in after effects, you could duplicate the clip, reverse it, then mask the duplicate to only show the water. As your shot is moving... you would need to track the motion and apply it to the mask (or you could rotoscope, frame by frame).

Is it essential that the footage moves the same as you originally shot it though? (camera tilt down).... If not, you can just reverse the whole clip so it is in reverse and tilts up?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

By SullyCortez
      Selling my 7mnth old A6300 + Adapter + Canon 50mm f/1.4 FD Lens and a smallrig cage to go with it. Only about 3-4K shutter actuations. Mint condition will include original box and 3yr extended warranty via Squaretrade. Also includes a set of Chris Engall Button Enhancers. Need to sell immediately.

Payments ONLY via PayPal and I'd prefer to ship within the US only, but will consider international. Asking price is $950 for everything. Shipping not included and will be determined based on buyer location.

Willing to negotiate, please DM for more info or email SullyCortez@gmail.com.

• Canon 1DC For Sale
      By Eric Savetsky
      Canon 1DC for sale, in immaculate condition with less than 28,000 clicks.  Sale includes all original packaging and items plus one extra Canon battery and three 32GB Compact Flash cards (2 Lexar Professional 1000X UDMA 7's and 1 Sandisk Extreme Pro UDMA 7).  For photos please see my Fred Miranda classified posting.  $3,400.
    • WTB : VAF 50D mosaic engineering anti aliasing flter, make an offer!
      By ikola
      For sale a like new VAF50D mosaic engineering anti aliasing flter, make an offer please!
      New import from USA to France is 350e with import taxes, crazy expensive but so important for having a perfect picture when RAW recording with the 50D, and the difference is clearly noticeable, you can have it right now for way less, international shipping, just dare give an offer and i'll let you know
      Thank you.
    • FOR SALE: Mosaic Engineering VAF-TXi Optical Anti-Aliasing Filter
      By nonskarp
      I am selling my VAF-TXi filter for the Canon 550D, 600D, 650D and 700D for 140€. I have already sold my old 600D so I don't need it anymore, it's in perfect condition, shipping cost for EU is covered.

• FS (for sale) VAF-50D Mosaic Engineering filter CANON 50D
      By ikola
      FS (for sale) VAF-50D Mosaic Engineering anti aliasing and moire filter for CANON 50D

220e / 250usd free shipping from France, paypal payment.

send me private message if possible.