Emanuel

More a7RII footage (25,600 ISO) and still samples

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hmm, not so crazy about the motion. That the cadence, the post/delivery/compression or is it just that 25 fps is no good for fast motion?

@agolex: in the description: Shutter Speeds: Various (Sometimes very High). Occasional use of ND Filter on the 50mm 1.4 to achieve 180 degree shutter (1/50).

So looks like all the other shots are shot without ND's with high shutter speeds - that's what makes motion look bad...

@agolex: in the description: Shutter Speeds: Various (Sometimes very High). Occasional use of ND Filter on the 50mm 1.4 to achieve 180 degree shutter (1/50).

So looks like all the other shots are shot without ND's with high shutter speeds - that's what makes motion look bad...

Yep I agree. If you look in the footage from my previous post around 3:18 you can see that motion is captured very well.

Yeah, thanks! The second clip doesn't seem to have any of these issues. Really thinking about getting rid of my other cameras, this sure is a nice package. :d

Full frame noise performance sucks balls, Crop rolling shutter performance sucks balls.
Peoples grades of 8 bit slog2 will suck balls as the Cinema 5d video above proves.

Please don't sell your cameras, this camera will be old hat in less than a month.

Full frame noise performance sucks balls, Crop rolling shutter performance sucks balls.
Peoples grades of 8 bit slog2 will suck balls as the Cinema 5d video above proves.

Please don't sell your cameras, this camera will be old hat in less than a month.

I'll wait some more, don't fret. :d I'd just love to have a camera that does stills and video equally well and can handle ISO above 3200/6400.

The banding in the blue skies is why I don't think I'll even consider this camera. I guess it has its place. I don't think for me though. :(

I don't expect more from an extreme grade of an 8bit log footage. 

Here is the ungraded version:

Hi,

Was the ungraded version shot in FF or Super 35mm?

This is from their main article: "In this video I used both shooting modes and I dare you to spot the different between them….(1:45 to 1:51 is a good example)."