new cam

stefanocps

5 hours ago, stefanocps said:

i think if i go for alternzative it is x s20, i like fuji, i would change for a more videocamera style device but all the other a part fx30 are not this style

Is this meant to be a dedicated video camera or a hybrid for both video & stills?

If it's for hybrid video & stills use, the X-S20 is probably better overall because it has a mechanical shutter and a viewfinder. One downside of the Fuji's is they don't support plug-in power for microphones, if that is important to you.

The FX30 is electronic shutter only and no viewfinder, but has a cooling fan (better for long recordings) and the E-mount lens choice is huge. At the moment Wex in the UK are selling a new FX30 body for £1879 (with a voucher code) until 31-01-2024 - https://www.wexphotovideo.com/sony-cinema-line-fx30-camera-3069656/

Also, if you are thinking about the S5 ii, note it has a major crop in 4k60p (so it's an APS-C camera in that situation). It's the same situation with most of the other lower-end FF cameras.

(If you can live with micro-4/3, a used G9 plus the cheaper/smaller/lighter Pana 12-60mm lens will get you excellent 4k60p and superb stabilization for peanuts - around £700 for both used)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
14 minutes ago, ac6000cw said:

(If you can live with micro-4/3, a used G9 plus the cheaper/smaller/lighter Pana 12-60mm lens will get you excellent 4k60p and superb stabilization for peanuts - around £700 for both used)

...and 4K 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit internal recording at 150Mbps H264/AVC.

2 hours ago, stefanocps said:

i use video, not thinking about photo. Panasonic has no good af, so i don't consider it too much

fx3o at that price is  high for me, as in euro comes like 2400...

I have wrote to tdimension and asked for warranty, how it works

I think the AF in panasonic S5ii is pretty good, in fact I find it more reliable than it was on Canon R6, and there are some great deals on the S5ii at the moment, I wouldn't discount it because of AF concerns and its video integration is one of the best

8 minutes ago, ade towell said:

I think the AF in panasonic S5ii is pretty good, in fact I find it more reliable than it was on Canon R6, and there are some great deals on the S5ii at the moment, I wouldn't discount it because of AF concerns and its video integration is one of the best

Panasonic has one of the best integration for video yes, and this machine has the latest af of panasonic. BuT for what i see camera +lens are well.above 2000 euro

9 minutes ago, ade towell said:

In the UK there are big cash back reductions at the moment S5ii works out at £1299, that's amazing value and there are great deals with lenses included too

I suapect that being in italy is really not convenient.buying in uk.exchange rate first, than shipping and custom!thanks brexit 😀

1 minute ago, ade towell said:

I use the original Canon EF 24-105mm L lens, very cheap and the crop mode on the S5ii is very good if you need more reach

24 105 ff right?dont rember the calculation...how is apsc equivalent?how much does it cost the sigma adaptor?i also see on amazon second hand package camera+20 60  for a price that i could buy... [but not the 20 60) I had excitement to go finally for 1st time to sony...but may be is even more exciting to go first time to full frame

2 minutes ago, ade towell said:

Yes it’s a full frame lens - with crop it’s about 150mm  equivalent.

I got the Sigma adaptor 2nd hand for £100, I’m not sure but there maybe cheaper ones available now but the Sigma has been 100% reliable.

The 20-60mm lens is very good quality for a kit lens

But it is short on the long end for me

4 hours ago, ac6000cw said:

What about the much cheaper A6700 (which probably has the same sensor as the FX30 and can do 4k60p and 4k120p, but no fan so overheating may be an issue)?

Hell no! Keep away from the a6000 series of cameras for filmmaking, they just are not as reliable as the FX series and lack all the many filmmaking features of the FX series 

4 hours ago, stefanocps said:

no it is a budget question. i rarely do paid job,  do it for my pleasure. so i have a limit for the money i want to invest

then again, if you're not doing it professionally, just go with whatever? So long as you enjoy using it, that's all that matters

6 minutes ago, stefanocps said:

I want to have only 1 lens on my camera to do all.

Hmmm... maybe a Sony RX10 IV then? Or Sony FDR-AX700 or Sony PXW-Z90V?