1. maxotics

maxotics

• Similar Content

• By Paul Jonathan
      Hello everyone,
      Great to see that there is a dedicated lens section on this lovely forum now!

Ironglass, a Ukraine company, that has been offering cinemodded Russian lenses (such as the Helios 44-2) for a number of years is now offering a completely rehoused version of their lenses. I bought the original cinemods back in 2018 and am now thinking of upgrading. So I am familiar with their optical performance, however I would be interested if anyone here has seen these up close and can speak to their mechanical capacity, i.e. how well the rehouse is done. I've seen a number of announcements around the web from last fall, but no real hands-on reviews.
      I'd be really grateful for anyone experiences on these!
    • By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.

• By Alex T
      I'm looking to swap my Zeiss ZF.2 lenses for the equivalent Canon mountable Zeiss ZE lenses.
      Each of my lenses comes with 16:9 adaptors (which adapt the lenses to EF bodies, with de-clicked aperture and AF confirmation). 
      I have the following ZF.2 lenses: 21mm f/2.8, 35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/2.0 (Makro Planar), 100mm f/1.4 (Makro Planar).
    • By Nocturnes
      Hey, all. We have our rokinon cine set for sale that is no longer needed. Comes with a pelican case and assorted tiffen filters. 
      Lenses are virtually unused and was bought for  a limited project. Would be perfect for any m43 camera especially the gh5.
      Located in San Diego, California. But can ship at buyers expense (will be pricey for case)

Price is $2000 flat for the whole bundle, good deal considering everything is literally brand new.
    • By Dave Maze
      Music video I directed just went live! Shot on Arri Alexa Mini with Cooke S4/i glass and it was a pleasure to use! I'm always taken by the Alexa image every time I work with it. Wish I could afford to use one every time I shoot! 

directed by Dave Altizer
      produced by Jarad Clement 
      director of photography Chris Adams
      edited and color graded by Jarad Clement 

here are some BTS shots