1. andy lee

andy lee

• Similar Content

• By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By funkyou86
      Hi, my cage for GH4/3 is for sale. Never used. I thought I can use it with GH5, but it does not fit. 
      PRICE: 37 euros + shipping. Shipping from Slovakia to EU.

• By kineticdg
      Mint condition Panasonic GH4

The GH4 is like new, only 1332 exposures and maybe 50 hours of video- almost all of it indoors. It comes with two factory batteries, the original charger and shoulder strap.

My ebay profile is kineticdg1, I have 100% positive feedback. 

• By LucasM
      I never shot with any format other than internal gh4 4k and need to shoot client footage who is requesting 4k Log ProRes LT footage to be used by news. I currently own a GH4 and lenses. Wanted to know what I needed to deliver this type of footage. Should I get an external recorder or buy a GH5s? Can gh5s shoot this internally? Thanks
    • By mechanicalEYE
      Redrock Micro Mini Handheld rig for mirror less cameras. This rig is in excellent condition.
      Price: $245.00
      Payment method: PayPal

Lightly used Redrock Micro Mini Handheld Rig for Mirror less Cameras.

Excellent condition. Can be configured in a variety of ways to suit most shooting styles.

https://shop.redrockmicro.com/product/mini-handheld-rig-for-mirrorless-cameras/

I am asking 245.00 shipped within the USA. will ship internationally at buyer expense.