1. earnesync

earnesync

• Similar Content

• By thebrothersthre3
      Panasonic GH5
      $1550 shipped

Purchased last year. Used on a short film and some home video. Great condition.

Comes with
      4 batteries,
      charger,
      strap,
      Freetril 128gb V60 card
      Lexar 128gb 1000x
      ( both cards can do 4k 400mbps and 4k 60p)

Sigma 18-35mm Nikon Mount
      $610 shipped 

Great condition, purchased used on ebay. No imperfections in the glass. The auto focus piece was removed to do a manual aperture mod. Never got around to doing the mod, but never put the auto focus board back in as I never use auto focus on the sigma. Comes with a Lens Turbo II Nikon to m43 speedbooster, also in great condition. This allows adjustment of the aperture.

Olympus 17mm 1.8
      $285 shipped

Purchased used but was in flawless condition and still is. Nice fast little auto focus lens.

Olympus 45mm 1.8
      $185 shipped

Just bought this little guy, perfect condition.

email me for the quickest response you can try calling my home phone but I am not around a lot.

I am open to offers but the prices are pretty solid. If you are in the Detroit area I am open to meeting in person and exchanging.

Open to trades for a Fuji Xt2 or XH1. Also would be open to Fuji lenses. If you want the entire bundle I could give you a deal.

• By Oliver Daniel
      FOR SALE - SILENCER PRO TRIGGERED FOLLOW FOCUS
      We are selling our Silencer, which is a follow focus that operates with a finger trigger. 
      It was imported from the USA from a company called 24shots.
      This package contains all the items listed here: http://www.24shots.com/silencer-pro-trigger-controlled-cam…/
      The item is practically new, due to gear changes we no longer require it. 
      The item is $600 new + VAT and custom charges, however we will sell the item off for £200. 
      Please email [email protected] or PM

• By Santiago de la Rosa
      Hello guys, just to share a new shoot about my grandfather´s brother, based on photos and items of his time (1905-1930).
      He was a poet, writer, painter and a theater actor.
      Filmed with Blackmagic Pocket, Speedbooster MFT and Sigma 18-35mm and one shot with the Samsung NX500 (4K) and Samsung 16-50mm power zoom (03:16).
      It´s in spanish, written and narrated by my sister Carmen de la Rosa, starring my nephew Manuel de la Rosa and the rest made by myself
      I hope you like it!
    • By sora90
      Hi guys, I've bought an Olympus OM10 film camera with a 50mm lens. Because I wanted a zoom lens to use with it I got through ebay a sigma 28-80mm f 3.5-4.5 UC zoom. I have just received the lens and I notice that sometimes half of the focus aim inside the viewer gets darker or black. If I'm not wrong it happend too with 50mm lens but then during my photoshots it never happened again. Does anybody knows why this happen?may it be because the camera had no film inside (I was just trying the lens) or because I was in a poor light environment?

Thanks for everything guys!
    • By sir_danish
      Hi,

I´m using a Sigma 18-35 1.8 with a Metabones Speed Booster on my BMPCC.
      What I noticed is that the left side of the image isn´t perfectly in focus while the right side is spot-on.
      If I try to get the left side as sharp as possible, the middle of the picture and the right side will be slightly out of focus.

Please take a look at the pictures below. Notice how the very left side seems to be quite blurry, while the right side isn´t that bad. The aperture was 2.5.
      '>
      '>

I´ve tried two Sigma 18-35 and two different Speed Boosters, but the results were exactly the same.

Has anyone else noticed similar effects?

I would be very happy if someone with a Sigma 18-35 and a SB tried to shoot something outside with the lens wide open and focus set to infinity.