Sign in to follow this  
Musty

My short Panasonic GH4 film

Hey everyone,

I got my GH4 the first week of May here in the UK and so far I've been blown away by the image. I came from a 5D MKIII and I can't say that I feel like I'm missing much at the moment. Although I did shoot ML RAW on the 5D, I can't say I miss the workflow and the occasional camera crash... its so good to be shooting 4K without worrying that its going to crap out during a take.

I think I will add a Speedbooster and Sigma 18-35mm next!

Anyway, here is my first few days out with the GH4 around some famous London landmarks. Hope you are enjoying your GH4's!

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tompeter
      Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body On Ebay, Black
      Price: $348.65
      Brand: Panasonic
      Color: Black
      Type: Auto
      Model: DMC-G7
      Charger Included: Yes
      Megapixels: 16 MP
    • By tompeter
      Panasonic AG-LA7200 16:9 Anamorphic Lens Adapter 72mm 1.33x 2:35:1 DSLR On Ebay
      Price: $1,250.00
      Camera Type: DSLR
      Focal Length Multiplier: 1.33x
      Focal Length: 72mm
      Brand: Panasonic
      Type: Anamorphic
    • By tompeter
      Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5K GH5 20.3MP Mirrorless Digital Camera - Black (Body Only) On Ebay
      Price: $1,399.99
      Brand: Panasonic
      Type: Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens
      Weight: 22.7 Oz.
      Connectivity: USB
      Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
      Megapixels: 20.3MP
      Features: Auto Focus, Wi-Fi Ready, Freezeproof, Viewfinder, 1080p HD Video Recording, Dustproof
      Manufacturer Color: Black
      Color: Black
      Dimensions: 138.5x98.1x87.4mm
      Series: Panasonic LUMIX
      Model: Panasonic Lumix GH5
      Screen Size: 3.2"
      Option: Black
    • By MurtlandPhoto
      The camera is in excellent condition without any marks. It comes in its original box with all original accessories including battery, charger, sync cable, strap, manual, etc. The 8Sinn cage is wonderful- it fits the camera like a glove and gives it plenty of mounting points for accessories. Price includes insured shipping to anywhere in continental U.S. via USPS Priority Mail. 

Payment using Paypal or Cash App.
      Located in Ithaca, NY.

• By zoombeam
      The original SLR 12mm for micro four thirds.  Built in hood.  Mint.  Box is intact.  Comes with original caps and hood.  $300.00+ shipping.