Sign in to follow this  
Omar Abushaikha

Lenzhound Wireless Follow Focus

Hey guys,

Check out this kickstarter of the Lenzhound Wireless Follow Focus by Motion Dogs. They just released their newest update and are desperately trying to reach their stretch goals in order to supply us indie filmmakers with the best possible gear! 

I think this is a fantastic product and I can see myself using it non-stop on sets, especially since I am still in film school and every bit of speed and perfection on set really goes a long way. 

Anyway what do you guys think about it, and if you like it try and spread the word so that these amazing stretch goals can be fulfilled!

Thanks guys! 

LENZHOUND LINK: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...control-system

UPDATE #4 LINK: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...8?ref=activity

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Selling a nice wireless system.
      It's the premium 3G-SDI version with Lemo 2 pin power inputs and connectors plus accessories.
      All in very good conditions!
      Asking price is 1150€
      Included:
      - Paralinx ACE 3G-SDI Transmitter
      - Paralinx ACE 3G-SDI Receiver
      - Paralinx AC Power Adapter 2pin Lemo version
      - Paralinx Sony L-Series Battery Plate for ACE with Lemo 2pin
      - Paralinx Custom Mounting Bracket for ACE
      - Hawk Woods UK Lemo 2pin P-Tap Power Cable
      Preferably selling within EU but I can ship WW with UPS.
      Payment would be with IBAN transfer or PayPal (adding the fees).
      Local pickup in Bologna, ITALY is of course possible.

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500€ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! 😉

• By wherezelig
      Selling a excellent condition 5D Mark III with Canon 50mm f1.8, battery grip with hand strap, 5 batteries, AC wall adapter, 3 CF cards, and 2 chargers. The 5D has Magic Lantern preinstalled for RAW shooting and upgraded operating system. I can also remove the Magic Lantern if need be. The camera is only 2 years old, has been mainly used in a studio setting shooting only video, and taken extremely great care of. It has less than 6,000 shutter count and is in like new condition. The Canon 50mm 1.8 is the hard to find older model with the better focus ring. The lens is in excellent condition, with no scratches, fungus, or oil on aperture blades. Set comes with 3 CF cards, a 64gig, and two 32gig cards.  $2000 OBO