Jim Jannard steps down from RED

Mako Sports

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

First off, user sanveer, your typo brought the wrong member here. Better to pay attention to correctness, you know? The content follows.

So, we're trolling unless we become silent? When an old member in this forum has a different opinion or anyone can see some unfairness to be written or produced. Is that so? You're not the only entitled to express a view. Otherwise, it is tyranny. Some people have conveyed their disapproval on RED business practices, without mention an attack towards someone outside who are not even here to defend himself. Mentioning facts with reputation damages but where are the evidences other than the mere territory of opinion making? No matter how you feel about him. Fueling some past issue with the webmaster here, innocent in all this mess as I had the chance to directly write to someone lurking in the serious stuff written in these pages. A public place is not private communication.

Is that the way you recognise your appreciation to the owner of the site? And you act in behalf of this (free) forum? BTW what contribution you've added to help to solve and handle the trouble? None of our business, isn't it? Consequences don't knock to our door, correct? ; -)

To persecute someone is instead what you're claiming. Blanked about you, I think I remember I've once heard you saying in these same pages about your legal background if my memory serves now. And I haven't listened a sole entry on legal aspects to address the matter, though. To make a point to not fit our perspective is then something forbidden under your depreciation? What about your reactions to click one post yes, one post not, along this thread? : D

Why intensively? Didn't you like the number of my paragraphs or the countless basics of my point? LOL So I end accused by you to be a troll?

Of course, in your mind I see what you read there is annoying. Save your opinion to your posting as it is your single right in a free forum. We should all have the same open chance to demonstrate our perspective. In the free world, there's a name for it: right of reply aka right of correction. Not only those ones who serve our proposal. That's how a free society or community works. For some reason I seconded a disapproval on banning policies only because we can think differently.

On that, I, Ed and many others share the same vibe and principle. You should read better my balanced reasoning rather than willing to exclude me here only because you dislike a good part of my words you read coming from the 'other' side. Let the others tell what they feel at the same time. Give them their chance without trying to embarrass or somehow restrict their point attacking or killing the messenger. Worst, because there's a distinct way of thinking. Disgusting if I can write it in a single word.