This Really Made Me Laugh

Anaconda_

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators
9 hours ago, leslie said:

Maybe the website is about to get a revamp time will tell i guess

You're right, it will soon be betting a much more streamlined editor's control panel that can be operated even from a Russian gulag.

30 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

You're right, it will soon be betting a much more streamlined editor's control panel that can be operated even from a Russian gulag.

awesome, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Although i hope its a bit more than just a streamlined control panel

hmmm, what i was thinking was i hope its more than a streamlined editors control panel. I'm hoping their might be a few new sub forums. At least one for the mad scientists amongst us like kye and his frankenstein camera mods, btm would probably play down there as well, i imagine. Heck i have a dremel that hasn't seen  any action for awhile. The only reason i suggest this is because threads on the main page tend to fall of the bottom of the page pretty quickly. I feel if there were a few more sub forums to do load sharing as it were, then threads would persist longer. 

You mentioned a little while ago about growing the site, even hosting some sort of video sharing site if i remember correctly, i presume the design change at the top is the start of it all. Not sure what sort of contacts you have in the industry or retail side of things, but could you either buy a lens or have one donated to the cause. You can then raffle it off to members of the forum. For the price of a coffee or maybe two,  i'd happily throw some coin down at the chance of winning a lens. Of course you would  do a video blog of someone picking the winning entry,  that would have to make for some good publicity for you and a manufacturer. Well thats my 2 cents worth, not trying to tell you how to run your website, i'm just thinking out loud.