Cheap 1080p FF DSLR?

Kangaroo

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
25 minutes ago, Mark Romero 2 said:

Yeah... well... no one has ever accused me of being a mental giant.

And I thought the money would go toward buying an a7 III or a Z6 / Z7 or a Canon  whatever.

Oh  I am considering doing the same with my Sony A7s. There is too much good stuff going to come out not to think about buying one of the offerings. Not counting the bottom is falling out on the older cameras. Scary how fast the A7s has fallen in the last 6 months. I think you are making a smart move to be honest.

I am probably looking at either the BM PK4 or the Sony A7 mk III myself. But I have to sell to buy in my income bracket. But you never know this year what you may end up with? And that is a good thing!

5 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Oh  I am considering doing the same with my Sony A7s. There is too much good stuff going to come out not to think about buying one of the offerings. Not counting the bottom is falling out on the older cameras. Scary how fast the A7s has fallen in the last 6 months. I think you are making a smart move to be honest.

I am probably looking at either the BM PK4 or the Sony A7 mk III myself. But I have to sell to buy in my income bracket. But you never know this year what you may end up with? And that is a good thing!

Honestly that was one of the reasons I sold my A7III. It's in such high demand I sold it at the same price that I bought it. Cinema cameras are dropping in price like crazy alongside old photo gear. So my plan is to shoot D750 for photo and video, investing more in glass. Then buy a video camera (probably a URSA). I don't currently make a living off of either, so this works best for me creatively.