1. Ernesto Mantaras

Ernesto Mantaras

• Similar Content

• By Snuff
      For sale a rare 1937 Leitz Hektor Rapid 27mm f1.4 cinema lens (s/n 417161) for the Bolex H16 cinema camera. The lens covers full m43 sensor with a little vignetting and soft corners, great for cropped sensor of BMPCC, BMMCC, BMPCC4K (S16 mode). Examples of photos taken on a Lumix GX800 camera.
      The condition for its age is excellent: the case is clean with little signs of use, there are some dust and a bubble inside (this is typical of pre-war Leitz lenses), I did not notice the effect on the picture. The lens has been professionally serviced. A complete disassembly, cleaning and lubrication was carried out. The focus and aperture rings spin smoothly and effortlessly. The diaphragm is clean, 10 blades. The kit includes the original hood, front cap and c-mount adapter - m43 (MFT) with rear cap. There is focus on infinity. I will send the lens by mail worldwide.
      I shot this video with this lens Leitz Hektor Rapid 2.7cm f/1.4 on a Lumix GX800 camera: https://youtu.be/uIRKYGp6tg8
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/274428194426

• By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By jorgelibra
      C100 Mark II + Extra Battery (Original) + HardCase in perfect condition
      Price: 2800 + Shipping.
      I'm based in Spain but I can ship everywhere, shipping costs are around 50-100 and it will travel in the HardCase (included in the price) so it will be just fine :)
      This is the most reliable camera that I've ever used. ND's included, natural cinematic colors, Dual Pixel, amazingly detailed 1080p from an internal 4K downsampling process (made in camera), dual slot sd card recording, etc etc, just 100 % proffesional.
      I'm selling it just because I allways work with a cameraman which is fully equiped, so I'm not using mine enought.. ¡sadly!

• By Bozzie
      Panasonic GH2 + Flowmotion V2.02 Hack. Color Graded to taste. Download my BozGH2Pana_GT Film LUT for Panasonic GH2 Cameras HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/downloads/bozgh2pana-gt-film-lut/
      Music: Ross Bugden - Dawn

• By Alex T
      I'm looking to swap my Zeiss ZF.2 lenses for the equivalent Canon mountable Zeiss ZE lenses.
      Each of my lenses comes with 16:9 adaptors (which adapt the lenses to EF bodies, with de-clicked aperture and AF confirmation). 
      I have the following ZF.2 lenses: 21mm f/2.8, 35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/2.0 (Makro Planar), 100mm f/1.4 (Makro Planar).