Jump to content
A Furry Peanut

Metabones Speedbooster Ultra or XL on GH5?

Recommended Posts

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Rinad Amir said:

@kidzrevil because u dint mention anything about the downside having XL on GH5 as if Metabones paid you 

at least i was honest about my post 

You didn't mention the pros of the speedbooster nor the downsides to going native as if Panasonic paid you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mattias Burling said:

You didn't mention the pros of the speedbooster nor the downsides to going native as if Panasonic paid you.

yes i did alot of times in numerous threads u just have to pay more attention , and no need to button in if you got nothing to quote ere pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rinad Amir said:

yes i did alot of times in numerous threads u just have to pay more attention , and no need to button in if you got nothing to quote ere pal

If you don't like replies an internet forum is a bad place to post...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rinad Amir said:

@kidzrevil because u dint mention anything about the downside having XL on GH5 as if Metabones paid you 

at least i was honest about my post 

Lmaaaao bro calm down you sound silly right now. I wish metabones paid me I could use the money for some equipment. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shrug, don't understand any of this.

I will say I am happy with my GH5 and my Metabones Speedbooster 0.64XL

BTW, I am just a simple user, I don't get paid for any of my work, I give it out free to family and friends.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...