The oddities and character and curiosities of awesome EOSHD contributions!

PannySVHS

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 15.4.2017 at 0:47 AM, mercer said:

Are you sure it wasn't all of the times I shared every failed color test from my Samsung NX500?

Your NX500 ones are my second faves then:) Still thinking about that FD 35-70mm f4.0 I saw in your cool Canon Ti video.

Just not sure, if I will miss the one stop compared to an f2.8 lens. By the way, how did you dare to adapt FD

to EF mount? :)

Hey guys, I didnt include ES alias in my considerations of the odd and quirky and joyful posts on this forum!

Rather of the kind of filming Raw with the EOS M or lens discussions like about the 28mm "Hollywood" F2.0 and

its cheaper substitutes and stuff like that! :) Just about finding out about little gems of knowledge and secret sauce.

And some guilty pleasures of nerdom.

And regarding Zach, I think he gave impulses for very lively and joyful discussions with

benefit to knowledge regarding apects of filmmaking and regarding ourselves as a community.

cheers

16 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

Your NX500 ones are my second faves then:) Still thinking about that FD 35-70mm f4.0 I saw in your cool Canon Ti video.

Just not sure, if I will miss the one stop compared to an f2.8 lens. By the way, how did you dare to adapt FD

to EF mount? :)

Hey guys, I didnt include ES alias in my considerations of the odd and quirky and joyful posts on this forum!

Rather of the kind of filming Raw with the EOS M or lens discussions like about the 28mm "Hollywood" F2.0 and

its cheaper substitutes and stuff like that! :) Just about finding out about little gems of knowledge and secret sauce.

And some guilty pleasures of nerdom.

And regarding Zach, I think he gave impulses for very lively and joyful discussions with

benefit to knowledge regarding apects of filmmaking and regarding ourselves as a community.

cheers

That was shot with the eos-m. 

50 minutes ago, mercer said:

That was shot with the eos-m. 

Bummer! Otherwise it would have meant, FD to EF is possible without loss in quality! Now that would have been just too nice! :)

In the nerdy spirit of this thread, I watched Mattias´ bmpcc lens tips two days ago when looking for cmount zoom solutions. Great find that 18 to 108!.

Now I remember had been looking forward to more LS300 footage to see from Mattias.

By the way, as far as gearhead video consumption goes, looking for certain kind of cameras always lead me to certain kind of footage and aesthetic insights. F.i. regarding 35mm stills cams: cameras like yashica 35cc, pentax espio mini, Fuji natura etc. always gave me the kind of photography I enjoyed the best and learned the most from.

That´s why I still believe in the quest for the best personal camera to own. Just like Zach has been on that quest to find the best lens

for his Canon Ti, his Bmount experiment, his quest for a filmmaker´s state of mind, his search for secrets, oddities and joy.

I will check now for Kendy Tis footage, if he has done another Sony DSLM video or if he has come back to beautiful Canon color.

See you later, I´m busy for now :)

54 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

I am Zach Goodwin

We all are Zach!- Camera admirers on a quest for that beautiful essential way of shooting and creating. With the right camera in hands, which is

imposing that direct approach on us, enabling us to be in touch and in love with the filming experience and topic.

I have been thinking about an a6000 lately and here it is, a beautiful video shot by Matt of this forum.

Love the coincidences and incidences on this forum. Love this forum. Love your guys´ contributions. Love your quirkyness, creativity and joy!

We are all Zach. Well said.

But on our bad days we are ES as well. Liars and exaggeraters. Not nessicarily thieves but not the best .

I have also screwed up big on this forum. It was a testing ground for my online sense. I regret it all. But hey...life keeps moving. And i have learned my lesson and hopefully the ghosts of the forum who hate me will one day move on. 

This feels like a beautiful eulogy for this site.  Rip eoshd! So long sweet message board about as4000000 and gh12848 cameras.

Time to go home and take off my tie.

1 hour ago, PannySVHS said:

We all are Zach!- Camera admirers on a quest for that beautiful essential way of shooting and creating. With the right camera in hands, which is

imposing that direct approach on us, enabling us to be in touch and in love with the filming experience and topic.

I have been thinking about an a6000 lately and here it is, a beautiful video shot by Matt of this forum.

Love the coincidences and incidences on this forum. Love this forum. Love your guys´ contributions. Love your quirkyness, creativity and joy!

You may want to check out the a5100 instead. It's a little cheaper, plus it has touch screen PDAF with native lenses.

1 hour ago, Ed_David said:

So long sweet message board about as4000000 and gh12848 cameras.

Hallo Ed, gh12345 is one part of this very thread I started. The other part of it are you guys, your passion and inventive approaches

to actually create pieces of meaning, shapes and light and movement and so, with impact of different kinds and strengths.

To me this forum seems a good place to be at, with its 123456 members, Ed, Zach and the other ones of us 123454 people:)

1 hour ago, mercer said:

You may want to check out the a5100 instead. It's a little cheaper, plus it has touch screen PDAF with native lenses.

Hey Merce! A6000 has a nicer body and control I wouldnt want to resist, if I had to decide:) Good night, my friend.