Magic Lantern progress continues as 14bit 60FPS resolution increases

Andrew Reid

3 hours ago, zerocool22 said:

I feel they oversharpened the 5d iii footage. The sharpness looks digital. But thats just personal.

But the 5d iii is a beast!

Hmm I thought the compairsion was done with a 5D mkIV to the C300? I know the way it is written is kind of goofy looking at the Top.  Magic Lantern 5d mlv, I didn't think there Was a ML for a 5D mk IV?? I am not sure now what the hell camera it is LoL.

I think you have to be right that it is a mkIII.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 4/13/2017 at 2:22 AM, hyalinejim said:

A1ex just posted

"new build posted (minor fixes + experimental 8/10/12-bit lossless)."

could someone please ~❤️~ explain to me how this 8/10/12-bit lossless works??

all i really understand about magic lantern is bypassing the in-camera compression and sending the 14 bit raw liveview feed straight to the card... so how is it possible to have all of these options? i mean i realize theres some brilliant developers at work here~! i was just curious if anyone knows how this is happening? or maybe im just overcomplicating whats going on lol idk 

2 hours ago, kaylee said:

could someone please ~❤️~ explain to me how this 8/10/12-bit lossless works??

all i really understand about magic lantern is bypassing the in-camera compression and sending the 14 bit raw liveview feed straight to the card... so how is it possible to have all of these options? i mean i realize theres some brilliant developers at work here~! i was just curious if anyone knows how this is happening? or maybe im just overcomplicating whats going on lol idk 

Once a computer system is hacked (the camera has an embedded computer system), any code can be installed and executed. What's possible is only limited by available RAM, CPU and custom hardware limitations, and the imagination.