Sign in to follow this  
altarvic

Free 35mm Film Grain overlay

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jetzyl
      This might be one of the best preserved examples of the sony f35

PM me with a bid.

Best regards

• By Nocturnes
      Looking for a quick sale, buyer pays to ship.
      The body literally has under 10 on the shutter and only pulled out to test. I, unfortunately, do not need the camera anymore, but it shoots extremely nice stills and is a good contender for video especially once the magic lantern hack comes out.
      Ready to ship or meet in San Diego area.
      $2700 for the camera with (2) Cf cards and an extra OEM Battery (Not pictured but will be in box)
      Venmo

• By Rodolfo Fernandes
      For sale is a almost new Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens, i bought it this year (stil have receipt) and used it maybe 3 to 4 times, its an awesome lens and the AF on the a6500 is amazing but i almost never use it. It has no marks and is in perfect working condition, still have original box and all its accessories most of them never left the box.

Price is 250€
      Location is Portugal
    • By wotsisname
      Hi all, 
      I've sadly decided to part with my lovely Voigtlander 35mm F1.2 Nokton Aspherical lens Leica M mount.
      I used it as my taking lens for my anamorphic adaptor because its so sharp.  (nearly perfect condition. Not 'as new', but almost - a TINY paint bash (size of a grain of salt) hence reduced price)   600
      Lumix adaptor M-mount / M43    (these seem to be selling new for over £200 now! This is in great condition)  90
      I'm also selling:
      Nikkor 20mm 3.5  - great vintage lens - lovely flares, if thats your kind of thing. They seem to be selling on eBay for close to 400. This one is in good condition. Some tiny cleaning scratches on front element and slight movement - hence reduced price - but good snap to the focus ring though. Its ai mount which fits on F mount.  250
      Nikkor Zoom 28-85 3.5-4.5 Top condition - but a very common lens - prices to sell 100
      Will sell all inclusive for  £940. Chance to get a bargain.
      Other adaptors, if you're interested: 

M42-M4/3 - free 

B4 - M4/3 - they're selling for between 120-150 on eBay - mine 80 - again, priced to sell. 

I have used all these lenses on my Sony a7s, and previously a Panasonic GH3 to great effect. 
      Jules

• By Hunterj11
      Selling my insane gorgeous beautiful Probe Lens Kit.  It's PL Mount and for S35mm sized sensors.  It's listed at 4000.00 for the starting bid.  If you win this for anything less than 8,000.00 you've effectively stolen this lens from me and I'm an idiot for selling.  Just have to raise funds for a big big lens package purchase so I have to say goodbye to gorgeous lenses such as this.  Hate myself for selling.  I hope you grab this sucker...won't see another one for a long long time I'm sure.  
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/182430301751?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649