Sign in to follow this  
Gustavo Sardini

sony a 380

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
No sé por qué imaginabas que alguien te iba a responder en castellano en esta página. Pero tuviste suerte, hay alguien que habla castellano acá (y posiblemente haya otros, no sé la verdad).

Ahora, no entiendo por qué preguntás esto y por qué acá? La Sony A380 ni siquiera graba video, o sí? Te fijaste en Google antes de preguntar acá?
Y lo más importante, por qué te tomaste el trabajo de poner una foto de Cerati como avatar?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Nicholson Ruiz
      Greetings folks! Does anyone still happen to have EOSHD Unified Patch? The file is no longer accessible on Andrew Reid's website. I found the Vanilla Hack on here and hope to find the Unified Patch.
      Ruiz.
    • By Nikkor
      Now you can have 40mbit/s on the d5200.

Make shure to read the instructions and forum before asking.
      https://nikonhacker.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1985
    • By elkanah77
      Made my own music video to showcase one of my songs. It's electronic music aka melodic dubstep. Anyhow... made this with my GH2 and GH3. All details in the description. If you like the music better alone its available online on the major streaming sites. Enjoy.

• By olsonbock623
      Halfway through filming our no-budget feature film on the trusty GH2 with a Driftwood Moon T7 hack. Lenses used are Sigma 30mm 1.4, Canon FD 50mm 1.4, and SLR Magic 12mm.

teaser:

We're running a kickstarter to finish the film here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1914745614/feature-film-the-act-of-leaving

• By Damon Mosier
      I've just shot a short film using the ML raw hack for the 5DmkIII. We are using a PC workflow so we transcoded the raw files into Cineform raw using GoPro Studio Premium, RAW2GPCFv113, and RAWinizer. Cineform seems like a much easier workflow than cinemaDNG, so that is what we went with.

However, the resulting Cineform .mov files that come out are pretty noisy. I shot almost the entire film at 100 ISO with Canon CN-E lenses so I'm pretty sure the noise is a result of the transcoding process.

Has anyone else worked with Cineform raw? Is the noise typical or am I doing something wrong? We purchased Andrew's 5D raw guide and I didn't see any mention of this, as either a problem to avoid or something typical to expect.

I assume Neat Video Pro would be capable of noise reduction while maintaining the high bitrate of Cineform raw, but is this really necessary? As it is some shots almost look unusable "out of the box" so to speak without some noise reduction.
      I am posting this from work so the only clip I can show, at the moment, is this one I previously uploaded for the director to see. This one isn't particularly noisy but it is more noticeable in other clips.

https://vimeo.com/76398367