Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• THFKDLF - MADE IN BRIGHT XXII, BERLIN.
      By Naive Studio
      Latest work shot on the Sony A7SII in PP5 due to indoor light restrictions. Time-lapse work via the A7II, all with Zeiss E-Mount lenses.
      Loxia 50mm and 35mm, final time-lapse with the Zeiss Touit 12mm in aps-c crop. Cut and graded in FCPX. Love to know what people think?

THFKDLF headed out to Bright Tradeshow, Berlin to showcase their upcoming collections and produce a capsule over the 3 day show. Here is what happened.
      Bright is an original platform which conveys a snapshot of modern lifestyle within an atmosphere relevant to its target group. Since culture is in constant motion, and the influences of its trends are always evolving, the element of its perception fluctuates between art, sport and music. Above all, authenticity is the leading component.
      thfkdlf.com / brighttradeshow.com / ae-sewingmachines.co.uk
      Filmed on the Sony A7SII
      Rig: Movcam A7SII cage
      Timelapse: Sony A7II
      Lenses: Zeiss Loxia 35mm f2 / 50mm f2
      4K / 1920 x 1080 HD / 16:9 / 24fps
      Music: Ember Island - Can't feel my face
      Album - 3 Roses x Ember Island Cover
      Label: Non
    • A7RII in the snow
      By timpy
      Hi!

I'd like to share some tests I've been doing with my brand new sony a7rII. I used quite a lot of lenses in this video, including some anamorphic set ups. I reeeeally like this camera so far.

• Bolex 16/32 1.5x Anamorphic wildlife video 4:3 mode 4k
      By Ian Edward Weir
      I just finished my new anamorphic wildlife video. I filmed for three days over the last few months on St. Vincent Island Wildlife Refuge. A very unique and beautiful place. So before you and I get lost in Starwars, The Revenant and The Hateful Eight, please sit back relax and take a journey through this wild island with me. 
      Technical:
      Filmed on a Panasonic GH4 in 4k
      Bolex 16/32 1.5x anamorphic lens with Voigtländer 25mm F0.95, Voigtländer 42.5mm F0.95 and Takumar SMC 135mm F2.5 V2 as taking lens. I shot in anamorphic 4:3 mode on GH4.

• Halloween Horror Shorts
      By JR Lipartito
      As it's almost Halloween I thought it would be fun to start a thread for everyone to share their own horror short films.
      Mine is a a three-chapter Lovecraftian miniseries titled "The Crawler in the Dark". The story is about two scholars who discover an ancient artifact with which they can psychically explore across space and time, but leaves them unwittingly exposed to a malevolent psychic traveller:
      Chapter 1: Eplilogue
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cOycfQFZPM
      Chapter 2: Old Friends
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBtZBIV_o7s
      Chapter 3: The Traveler
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeuQpYDs5JI
      And here is a film I shot last year, but recently re-released in it's original 4K resolution. Titled "No Face", it's about a supernatural entity lurking inside a survival horror video game.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aJLKKjUYUc
      Both films were shot mostly at YouTube Space Tokyo during their Jidaigeki (period film) and House of Horrors limited programs for local YouTube creators. Most of "No Face" with the GH4 and SLR Magic 10mm Cine bolted to a custom helmet rig, and "The Crawler in the Dark" was shot anamorphic using the GH4 with the SLR Magic 1.33x Anamorphot adapter and Sigma 18-35.
      I hope you enjoy my horror films, and share yours as well!
    • GH4+Optex Anamorphic
      By Grimor
      Photoshoot Sesion BTS, with GH4 and Optex Anamorphic adapter.
      Comments are appreciated