Best 60p 1080p mirrorless or DSLR

amsh89es335

I am shooting on the A7r ii and 4k is great on it especially in crop mode. But Shooting in 60p mode for slow motion shots its awful. Really nosiy. Even at low ISO.  I need better slow motion for music video and 60p is plenty. What currently has the cleanest image and could go as a bcam with this? 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I am shooting on the A7r ii and 4k is great on it especially in crop mode. But Shooting in 60p mode for slow motion shots its awful. Really nosiy. Even at low ISO.  I need better slow motion for music video and 60p is plenty. What currently has the cleanest image and could go as a bcam with this? 

Are you sure? I loved using the 60fps on the A7s. Could it be that you're using a LOG profile and underexposing?

Yeah I'm anxious to see what the micro cinema camera will produce. As a camera, it's actually pretty appealing. With all the other DSLRs, you're stuck shooting half your project at 4K and the other half at 1080p when you want slow-mo. So you're editing a 1080p timeline as it as. And while 4K does make better 1080p, I'm always conflicted because by the time it's recompressed on Vimeo (where everyone is going to watch it)... It all looks about the same. So I'm starting to re-think they "why am I shooting 4K" question all over again. It's certainly more expensive. I'm thinking Global Shutter, 10-bit and 4:2:2 might be more significant than resolution at this point in the compressed-for-web debut of my films. 

I don't know, even with Vimeo compressing the file again, I think 1080p from 4K still looks better than both regular 1080p and straight 4K. But yes, the micro cinema camera looks great... Just wish it had an LCD. 

I have the A5100 and it does a pretty nice 60p, I'll try a comparison with the A7rII over the weekend.