Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jgharding

Zero Film Festival London Saturday 23rd - Indie film

1 post in this topic

The Zero FGilm festival celebrates low-budget and self funded film worldwide, with several international festivals.

I have films both opening and closing the shorts programme here tomorrow in Brick Lane, London, which is a great honor.

At 5pm my short film Ceramic (two films set to music, all shot using FS700 slow motion) is showing, then to close the night my short with Thom Haig, SoMe https://vimeo.com/21926626 will be playing.

http://www.zerofilmfest.com/london

It'll be a great chance to meet film makers, see some awesome work and drink mescal

Hopefully see some of you there!

I am always dressed like I am on this Twitter background if you want to say hi: http://www.twitter.com/jgharding

JG x

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Tribute to 80'ies synth-pop. Only vintage synths used.
      By elkanah77
      Tried to capture the essence of the fun, up-tempo and a bit melancholy synth-pop of the 80'ies. The decade I loved so much. I made this with a lot of old gear for the music. As for image I used only a Sony A6000 with the kit-lens and the 55mm 1.8. Some of the shots are also the iPhone 6 with a 4K hack. Most of the shots with that worked ok, but it's not 100% stable.

• Music Video Shot on A7sii - Zeiss Super Speed Lenses
      By yawningdog
      Hi.
      Here is a music video I directed last week on my Sony A7sii using zeiss super speed lenses via a pl mount adapter. Hope you like it. 
      Guy 

• Ascensions Highsnobiety featuring Black Rabbit БЯ
      By Naive Studio
      Latest in the Ascensions Series for Highsnobiety. Took huge risks with this film, to shoot in harsh winter conditions, heavy rain throughout with little shelter. Shot over three days, we hiked further than a marathon and climbed over 7,500ft, the most intense and demanding film in the series yet. The aerial and natural elements where shot on returned visits to concentrate on time with the model. A more in-depth piece will be released via Zeiss and Lenspire later today i believe. Hope you enjoy my hardest project to date and would love further feedback.

Ascensions is a new short film series that focuses on some of the established, as well as up-and-coming names in modern streetwear culture. Each short is shot amid a vast natural landscape, with the intention of representing a brand’s rise toward the summit in their field. The fourth in the series features Black Rabbit БЯ. Black Rabbit which name originates from the cyrillic initials, “БЯ” is not constrained by seasons and built without the pricing compromises demanded by the fashion market.
      The series is exclusively released via Highsnobiety.
      highsnobiety.com
      blackrabbit.jp
      Filmed on the Sony A7SII
      Aerial Film - 3DR Solo
      Rig: Movcam A7SII cage
      Timelapse: Sony A7II
      Lenses: Zeiss Loxia 35mm f2 / 50mm f2
      4K / 1920 x 1080 HD / 16:9 / 120fps / 24fps
      Music: Wife - Like Chrome
      Album - What's Between
      Label: Tri▽angle
      Motion Titles: Yoke Creative