Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jgharding

Zero Film Festival London Saturday 23rd - Indie film

1 post in this topic

The Zero FGilm festival celebrates low-budget and self funded film worldwide, with several international festivals.

I have films both opening and closing the shorts programme here tomorrow in Brick Lane, London, which is a great honor.

At 5pm my short film Ceramic (two films set to music, all shot using FS700 slow motion) is showing, then to close the night my short with Thom Haig, SoMe https://vimeo.com/21926626 will be playing.

http://www.zerofilmfest.com/london

It'll be a great chance to meet film makers, see some awesome work and drink mescal

Hopefully see some of you there!

I am always dressed like I am on this Twitter background if you want to say hi: http://www.twitter.com/jgharding

JG x

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• FS: Sony F35 4:4:4 CCD Camera + Optional Optical Front Block
      By Ed_David
      NYC-based.  Will ship.  $5,000.
      Selling my last Sony F35 camera.  PL Mount. Super 35mm CCD sensor.  Sold for $250,000 when it came out in 2008.  1080p but you can now uprez to 4k in post if you follow MacGregor's workflow on dvxuser.
      Need money to pay the bills.
      Camera comes with Sony V mount plate
      Interface box, all the goodies.
      Just load a vmount battery and it's good to go, or Anton Bauer with adapter.
      Also selling a front optical face - that you can modify with a machinist and switch the lens to nikon.  Selling this for $500.

please email me at ed.david(at)gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks!
      Ed

• 17797 a short film shot on Mark iii
      By mbiondo25
      I shot this a few months ago.
      Looking to get some feedback on it before I start filming a bigger project in the next few weeks.
      Hope you enjoy it. Let me know whats up.
      mike

• Canon FD to PL Mount
      By Anamatis
      I'm really considering making a big upgrade to the URSA, but I've already invested in a fleet of Canon FDs. I've been doing some research on FD to PL mounts without a lot of luck. I know ARRI make an FD adapter to the ARRI mount (PL??) but besides that seems there's zilch out there. Some talk about machining the lenses to fit the new flange but I was hoping someone here knows of something...

• Another shot at a music video with quick and dirty green screen work. Sony A6000. 80s synth-pop. Again
      By elkanah77
      Shot vertically to capture more resolution during green screen work (in my living room with two LED panels of the cheapest kind). Main song hook recorded in one take although there's a cut-away in the edit during the bridge of the song. Sony A6000 with the 55mm 1.8. Tunnel shots done on Panasonic GH2 and severe editing in After Effects for the light beams with text.