Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jgharding

Zero Film Festival London Saturday 23rd - Indie film

1 post in this topic

The Zero FGilm festival celebrates low-budget and self funded film worldwide, with several international festivals.

I have films both opening and closing the shorts programme here tomorrow in Brick Lane, London, which is a great honor.

At 5pm my short film Ceramic (two films set to music, all shot using FS700 slow motion) is showing, then to close the night my short with Thom Haig, SoMe https://vimeo.com/21926626 will be playing.

http://www.zerofilmfest.com/london

It'll be a great chance to meet film makers, see some awesome work and drink mescal

Hopefully see some of you there!

I am always dressed like I am on this Twitter background if you want to say hi: http://www.twitter.com/jgharding

JG x

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Georgios
      Condition "as new"
      Bought as a partner to my 18-35 but only used 2-3 times with GH4...seems i don't use focal over 50mm so much...
      Bought end of 2016
      Caps+Case +strap included
      780euros +shipping+paypal fees
      Shipping from Greece
      Thanks!

• By Mondo
      Looking to pick up a Metabones XL for my GH4. Any leads appreciated. Thanks!

Also might be looking for lenses.
    • By Kurtisso
      Hi all, I am selling my lovely Digital Bolex kit. It took me awhile to put it together and get it ready for the big show, so I would like to send it to a good home. Optimally, I would be able to send both the camera kit and the lens kit together, but I am willing to separate the 2. The Cooke zoom can be separated from the Super Speed prime set, but that prime set cannot be broken apart.
      *Camera Kit*
      Digital Bolex D16 2TB
      Native C-Mount
      Native m4/3 mount
      PL to M4/3 Adapter
      Zeiss CP.2 shims to shim the PL adapter for accurate focus
      Customized Rubber Skin
      Assorted Side Panels (Different Colours)
      Shark Hood Monitor Mirror
      Pistol Grip With Record Trigger
      USB Cord
      XLR - D-tap coiled power cord
      XLR - AC power cord
      Trigger Cover
      *Lens Kit*
      3 Arri B - PL adapters
      Cooke Varokinetal 9-50mm T2.5 Cine Zoom (Covers 16mm sized sensor but can be adapted to s16 size image circle with Abakus adapter --not included but I can point you in the direction to acquire)
      Zeiss S16 Super Speed T1.3 Prime Kit (0.6x Aspheron, 9.5mm, low contrast 12mm with rear optic coating removed to fix excessive cleaning marks, 16mm, 25mm) with vintage metal case.
      If you are in Canada, I might be able to send you 2x 130wh Gold Mount broadcast batteries via ground shipping too. They make that 2TB Bolex an all-day monster.
      Feel free to PM me for any inquiries such as price and condition of items etc...

• By Shield3
      Sorry for the bad pics here - don't have a good flash for my A6500 I took these with.

Included in this listing:

Canon XC-10 4k Camcorder in excellent low use condition
      1 new (used once) genuine Canon LP-E6N battery
      1 OEM charging AC adapter
      LCD Loupe / viewfinder
      USB 3 CFast card reader

No box.

Price - $1350 for the camera alone or $1600 with the 256GB CFast card (this will record 4 hours of the highest quality 4k).

Camcorder is in excellent condition. Just have the C100 II and tend to use it much more. I will guarantee this product for a 3 day inspection for guaranteed functionality and condition.

Shipping is free to CONUS and I cover all Paypal fees.

Ohio seller, ship immediately. Can do local pickup in the 43085 zip code.
      Email me [email protected] thanks
      Feedback - ebay id archiecomics4me (since June 2000).

• By Matt Kieley
      I thought I'd try Canon again, but this camera just isn't for me. This is a Blue Canon EOS M mirrorless camera. It was used with Magic Lantern successfully, but I have reverted the firmware back to the Canon FW. Camera is great, barely used condition. Includes the original Canon Battery, Canon Charger, Canon Neck Strap, Canon dummy battery + adapter, Nikon-EF-M Adapter, Canon FD-EF-M adapter, M42-EF-M Adapter, and C mount-EF-M adapter. $150. I accept paypal and ship within the lower 48 states of the US.