This summer as well I get opportunity to visit my friends back home in Lithuania. I got very nice memories from my previous visit last year and I was happy to visit them again at Gelgaudis, at south of Neman (Nemunas) River, Lithuania. Despite bad weather we spend a wonderful time. Got some shorts memories from there. Thank you for watching ;)

Little bit about technical site. First time I used completely only hacked software from my Canon 5D mark III, called Magic Lantern. All videos were captured at RAW (MLV files transfered to DNG) and time-lapses were done using Silent Pictures mode from Magic Lantern.

Also first time I used new transfer method.
1) MLV video files  
2) transfer to Cinema DNG  
3) Open with Davinci Resolve
4) change color settings decode using: clip and Color space: BMD film. (to get flat picture look)
5) Transfer to DNxHD 444
6) Import and Edit and color correction done with Adobe Premiere CC 2015 using new LUMETRI color correction update.

Summary: results are fabulous and saved me a lot of time. New adobe update: LUMETRI color correction is lifesaver.

Music by:
Jon Hopkins  - The River

Cheers ;)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs