This is passion!

zlfan

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, zlfan said:

no. i am far from being this good. 

Ok.

Andrew (who owns the forums) prefers that if people post links and videos that they also include other information as well, so that the forum is a place of discussions rather than just everyones bookmarks.

What was it about this project that inspired you?

How is this relevant to how you (or others here) might work?

What things can we all learn from it?

10 hours ago, kye said:

Ok.

Andrew (who owns the forums) prefers that if people post links and videos that they also include other information as well, so that the forum is a place of discussions rather than just everyones bookmarks.

What was it about this project that inspired you?

How is this relevant to how you (or others here) might work?

What things can we all learn from it?

the short doc is amazing, and it is done by f35.

but if it is against the forum rule, just delete it. i accidentally stumped on this article and really like it. but i did not know there is such a rule. sorry. 

5 hours ago, IronFilm said:

This film was quite famously shot with the Sony F35! Thus was already discussed a lot by folks such as us on various forums. 

i watched his doc before and was very impressed. previously i assumed he used o7q for f35 444 12 bit uncompressed. after reading this article, i am surprised that he used a bm hyperdeck for 1080p 10 bit 422 prores (hq). 422 prores can be thus good in right hands!

44 minutes ago, zlfan said:

i watched his doc before and was very impressed. previously i assumed he used o7q for f35 444 12 bit uncompressed. after reading this article, i am surprised that he used a bm hyperdeck for 1080p 10 bit 422 prores (hq). 422 prores can be thus good in right hands!

and the lenses are nikon mount photo lenses.

basically, except the f35, other accessories are really accessible. f3 is not at f35 level, but can also generate a very nice image. it is really up to the brain behind the camera.

8 hours ago, zlfan said:

Portability likely trumped out and won in the end. A Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q isn't exactly an easy hassle free approach vs a lightweight little Hyperdeck (or perhaps if he was doing it today, an Atomos Ninja Star???? Maybe)