Let´s Do It!! -- Magic Lantern Challenge -- Canon EOS M, 5D2, 5D3, 7D, 50D..

PannySVHS

Hey friends, now with the latest built from Bilal and Dannes achievements before let´s get some Raw magic started. Thanks to our friend @ZEEK the latter are well reported, the former has been posted about here by our friend @QuickHitRecord The challenge would be up to us to make up. So what are your suggestions, what kinda challenge could that be? I think there are plenty Magic Lantern lovers and Canon owners. I got a EOS M for 75EU about a year ago and a 5D2 for 150. Still, I have not filmed anything with it yet. I feel pumped to try out my EOS M though with the latest built from Bilal, since even Danne seemed to like it.

Some 50D cats here? Put some dirty fungus M42 Meyer Goerlitz on your cam and give us that Keny Ty look but not in filthy 420 8bit but in gorgeous RAW glory! 5D3 queens and kings? Mercer, you go! Some keywords for our magic fun tour: experimental, 3min narrative, video essay with photographic beauty, cinema verité exitement, locked shots parade..camer

So all camera cats with the love for the some Raw image magic, let´s get our and your jazz on with magic lantern! 🙂

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Great idea. I'm psyched about this latest EOS-M build but I need a little push to get moving with this camera.

I think the simpler the prompt, the better. I propose calling it something like the 'No More Camera Tests Magic Lantern Challenge', make the criteria that all entries be scripted, and leave the rest open to interpretation. And then we all share at the same time, perhaps at the end of May?

I think one can so much reward and give oneself pleasure by a little video or film. The challenge lies within doing oneself that favour to do a little piece. It´s for ones own pleasure in the process of making, possibly lighting, writing, FX making, being ones own actor(s), directing... That or a few and different ones from these.

True, not just a test shot of a wall:) @QuickHitRecord End of May sounds good. But first there are fellow friends wanted! So, who might want to participate and to film some magic Raw with these oldtimer cams, dear friends! 🙂