Sign in to follow this  
sudopera

Filmconvert A7S SLOG2 profiles test

Filmconvert a7s profiles are now available for download:

http://www.filmconvert.com/download/Download_camera_packs.aspx.

I must say that I didn't like the colors of a7s image at all, but now with filmconvert it looks very good to me. I've made a quick test with all the film profiles except b&w ones, adjusted contrast, raised saturation to 120 and added 30%grain. Also before filmconvert, denoised with Neat Video and sharpened a little bit. Didn't bother to make it perfect, I was just interested to see how the colors look.

Here is the link for test video download:

https://copy.com/yXnrsf0qmxoZTjbl

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By Teemu
      Wanted to share this latest music video project that was just released. Comments are all welcome!

• By Rich Miller
      Hi Peoples,
      We shot the following for the Cinema5a challenge which is taking place at the moment. If you like it PLEASE tick the thumbs up on youtube and feedback is very welcome.

• By Jorge Antonio Molina Cuquerella
      Slog2 color graded in Davinci with the immense benefit of the logarist workflow. Grain added to dither some banding issues