Inazuma

2. rook

rook

3. Christina Ava

Christina Ava

• Similar Content

• By Nocturnes
      Hey, all.
      I have my Kowa 8Z  for $1000 BIN but taking offers.
      It is extremely clean and honestly virtually unused. 9/10
      It is located in San Diego, California. But can accept PayPal and ship were ever as needed.

• By Liszon
      Hey party people,
      I am looking to pick up this guy mentioned in the title, the ISCO Widescreen 2000 anamorphic attachment.
      Preferably without element separation and haze, hopefully located in the UK & EU.
      Let me know if you have one and would be willing to part from it.
      Cheers,
      Artur
    • By jsmorris_
      I have a Metabones Speedbooster S EF to MFT adapter for sale. I have it listed on eBay currently but if the listing expires you can contact me directly. I used it pretty extensively with my G7 over the past 6 months for interviews and weddings. It's in excellent condition; like new. 
      Here's the listing link 
      Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/232212442385
    • By DevonChris
      I have decided to sell my Nikon G to Micro Four Thirds Metabones Speedbooster
      It is in excellent condition with unmarked optics and comes with the original box.
      The model number is : MB_SPNFG-M43-BM1  You can read the exact specs on the Metabones website here
      Asking price: £199 (GBP) plus Paypal fees and carriage.
      I am based in the UK. I would be happy to talk to a prospective buyer on the phone and will provide my mobile number by PM if neccessary.
      Thanks for looking.
      Chris