Forum link on 'Apocalyptic' world events...

Bad Robot

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

As I could let Andrew privately know about the opinion of my own, let's erase the bad apples and let the fresh ones be up!

There's no filmmaking without life : )

The world needs light and only good trade of ideas can help it IMHO :- )

Just my two cents...

- EAG

Nah I find what if stuff is a polite way to state lots of bullshit, we have plenty of that floating around already. Politicians and lawyers don't have that cornered. A lot of them are both sad to say. A Terrible combination.

Everyone has ideas, but most of them are re hashed stuff that failed in the past. If it were great it would be working wonderfully for the last 200 years. 

The thing that is going to kill all of society is that governments are way to slow to implement new rules and laws to an every changing, fast paced world we now live in. And I see no way to change it. Super dangerous stuff. My bullshit statement lol.

I guess the problem is not the ideas to share but when people rather than discussing ideas and listen them, impose their egos without any respect for the ideas aka the standpoint of the other side.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth can only lead to self-destruction instead.

We cannot survive without the other part external to us.