I just found 3 lenses in the attic. I attache a picture of them. For 1. and 2. i have some ideas, but i have no idea what 3. could be.
im using Canon EF, so my questions would be:
Can someone guide me / give me a hint / link about:
1. what are this guys (ok, i have idea about 1. and 2., but 3 - no idea.
2. what type of mount do they use?
3. what adaptor should i look for to mount them on Canon EF?
thanks for your kind answers :)[attachment=38764]l.jpg[/attachment]
By Dave Reeve
What are the best smartphone lenses out there and are there any decent optics tests online? I know brands like Moment lead the way (perhaps with their marketing) but are there better options for an iPhone 11? Looking for quality over price although of course when it comes down to it price will be a concern. Thanks.
looking to sell my nx 16-50s lens. Good condition overall, link at the bottom with pics and description in my ebay listing. Will see to an EOS member with good feedback for $600 shipped via paypal OBO, USA shipping.
pics can be seen on my ebay listing:
Kowa Prominar 16-H (Purple coating) - $1400
- Excellent condition! No haze, fungus, scratches/chips in glass, focus is smooth. Comes with front/rear clamp and caps. Secondary flare renders a pretty blueish tone which complements the purple flare very nicely! Open to reasonable offers. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Payment - PayPal, buyer assumes PayPal fees
- Shipping from Costa Mesa, CA - worldwide, buyer assumes shipping and insurance costs
See test images/video below. (Shot with Leica R 50mm @ f2).