EOSHD is AWESOME! AND SO ARE YOU! This is why!

PannySVHS

Holy. In the subforums are gems of threads to be found. You, who posted them are awesome! Would be great, if these gems would get more recognition from us!

Also, Andrew bought some super lowfi lenses putting out an image punching way above their weight, like the Soligor 35 70 2.5-3.5. Maybe some of these topics could be part of the main forum rather than disappear in the subforums. I know, old discussion. Just sayin. Now, enjoy the images. By the way, I didnt understand any of the science of Cosimos post. Anyway.:)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Some months ago I switched from focusing on new cameras to understanding lenses and colour science, and you'd be surprised how many times I was looking for compatibility between some lens format and some other camera and EOSHD links kept coming up in google.

If you put in "bmpcc c-mount" into google the EOSHD thread talking about compatibility and vignetting is not only the top hit, but also by far the most useful.

It seems that EOSHD is the centre of the internet for a number of very specific things in video-making, especially topics that focus on the benefits and modern use of vintage or older technology rather than just the relentless regurgitation of specs of new cameras.

When I post here, I am often thinking of these threads as a panel discussion where there is an audience of people who don't post or aren't registered who are looking for information on the topic.

I know. Have been preaching that too. Now, the thread above is really something. Cosimo is putting different anamorphics into one new housing. Results look beautiful. Would be awesome, if people feel encouraged again to post this kinda stuff on the main forum again or if it would find more traffic some way else.

• 1 year later...

Yes, still lovin the treasure chambers of EOSHD. Btw, my Tevidon adapter arrived, calling out for a super small anamorphic setup with an Iscomorophot 8 1.5. Cosimo would just take that Tevidon and the Isco and combine it into the smalles anamorphic lens on Eoshd, right! 🙂  @Cosimo

After 6 six monthis of ownershipe I finally put my Blackmagic Micro into action. But that is for the BMMCC thread. So no spoilers here. But that with a Tevidon + Isco 8 with a Micro digital S16 would make a worthwhile addition to the arsenal of video nerdism.:)

Yes, Eoshd is awesome. And you all are the reason why. Now, off to the BMMCC thread. 🙂