Art Festival shot on the Iscorama Pre 36.

Andrew Clunie

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 8/2/2018 at 8:49 PM, PepperJay said:

Very nice; lots of movement and variety in your shots, as well as fine editorial choices. Makes me want to go visit, which is MISSION: ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Out of curiosity, what range of lenses did you incorporate with the Iscocrama?

Cheers ! I actually only used the Nikon Pancake 50 1.8, with a variety of cheap diopters.

On 8/6/2018 at 4:35 PM, Andrew Clunie said:

As far as I am aware, the only upside is size, as it’s very compact, which is pretty nice when on a gimbal/run and gun.

Great, I'll use what I have and stop procrastinating on ebay--cheers and fantastic job again!

On 8/13/2018 at 4:53 PM, keessie65 said:

Well done, great work. What camera did you use?

Thanks! A7sii

On 8/14/2018 at 12:24 PM, Rudolf said:

Wow! You did a great job. Never tried my Isco on a gimbal. Looks very good. Color is also superb. Just a suggestion: maybe there is too much movement and slowmotion. For dramatic and dynamic reason it could be used more sparingly?!:)

Cheers man. Yes I have to agree... I never actually used the tripod once due to laziness, and I did employ slow mo too much for sure. I even had to speed up some shots as I wanted them normal speed, which was annoying as i could have shot them 4K; I hate having to make the decision of slow mo when filming... wish it shot 4K/50fps so I could decide in post. 

On 8/14/2018 at 12:35 PM, xaviermarysculpture said:

Hello Andrew,
The drone sequences are wonderfull to ! 
Did you film it with the pre-36 also ? What's your drone set-up (I'm dreaming of creating an anamorphic drone set-up).

It was my first time using my new phantom 4 advanced... I LOVE the images - such an insane step up from my Phantom 3 4K.