1. JazzBox

JazzBox

• Similar Content

• By petertom
      Panasonic AU-EVA1 5.7K Super 35mm WITH 3x13,200mAh Batteries and 2 Memory cards On Ebay
      Price: $3,100.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-AU-EVA1-5-7K-Super-35mm-WITH-3x13-200mAh-Batteries-and-2-Memory-cards/133536197012?

• By Paul Jonathan
      Hello everyone,
      Great to see that there is a dedicated lens section on this lovely forum now!

Ironglass, a Ukraine company, that has been offering cinemodded Russian lenses (such as the Helios 44-2) for a number of years is now offering a completely rehoused version of their lenses. I bought the original cinemods back in 2018 and am now thinking of upgrading. So I am familiar with their optical performance, however I would be interested if anyone here has seen these up close and can speak to their mechanical capacity, i.e. how well the rehouse is done. I've seen a number of announcements around the web from last fall, but no real hands-on reviews.
      I'd be really grateful for anyone experiences on these!
    • By Richard Peretti
      Hi guys,
      Found this packed away in the loft. Haven't used it in years. Open to offers, UK only please.
      Cheers

• By MurtlandPhoto
      The camera is in excellent condition without any marks. It comes in its original box with all original accessories including battery, charger, sync cable, strap, manual, etc. The 8Sinn cage is wonderful- it fits the camera like a glove and gives it plenty of mounting points for accessories. Price includes insured shipping to anywhere in continental U.S. via USPS Priority Mail. 

Payment using Paypal or Cash App.
      Located in Ithaca, NY.

• By zoombeam
      The original SLR 12mm for micro four thirds.  Built in hood.  Mint.  Box is intact.  Comes with original caps and hood.  $300.00+ shipping.