First project with the Canon C200

moxlyo

Hi everyone,

I thought I share my first Project I shot with my new Canon C200.
I used Cinema Raw Light, mostly at 50fps. I used a lot of available light , I had only one LED Light Panel with me and relied completely on the cameras autofocus. I really wanted to try what I can do with minimal crew. Tell me what you think!

I am happy to answer all questions about the camera and my experiences with it.

Max

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@moxlyo haha. Sorry, about that! Incredible just the same. :=) Someone else is going to ask anyway, so I might as well be the first - what lenses did you use? There's some awesome bokeh going on in some of those shots. I particularly like the brief shot where we see the actress's back as she's ascending the escalator.

Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.31.35 PM.png

2 hours ago, moxlyo said:

Don´t worry...I used the Sigma Art Photo lenses, mostly the wider ones like 24 and 35mm. This shot you posted was shot with the 85mm

Hey Max, out of likes for today. Looking great. So, did you focus manually or with PDAF? Do you like RAWLite better than C300II codec?

39 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

Hey Max, out of likes for today. Looking great. So, did you focus manually or with PDAF? Do you like RAWLite better than C300II codec?

Except one or two shots I focused everything with the DPAF. I really wanted to push it to the limits.

I didn´t shoot too much much with the C300II but from what I can tell, the RAW is much more flexible in grading, it´s definitely superior. Plus you have 4K60p...

Yeah, Max... this is truly beautiful work!!! And this is the perfect example why Canon is a great choice. In the first few shots when you followed the lead actor, the Tracking was right on. With the depth of field, I assume you used the 85mm for that shot as well?

Damn, I so want a C200. How was the post workflow? 

I just started shooting ML Raw on a 5D3, and now I can’t wait to make that my B-Cam.

4 hours ago, moxlyo said:

Hi everyone,

I thought I share my first Project I shot with my new Canon C200.
I used Cinema Raw Light, mostly at 50fps. I used a lot of available light , I had only one LED Light Panel with me and relied completely on the cameras autofocus. I really wanted to try what I can do with minimal crew. Tell me what you think!

I am happy to answer all questions about the camera and my experiences with it.

Max

Amazing job !