New EOSHD Pro Color 3.0 and EOSHD Pro LOG comes to Sony cameras

Andrew Reid

On 26/09/2017 at 11:50 PM, Andrew Reid said:

Yes perfect for that.

Yes, the guide included explains everything.

Andrew, I've been trying to contact you for almost half a year now, several emails... still no reply. I haven't received any email regarding the upgrade either, what's going on? :)  Please get in touch with me, I'd appreciate it.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 9/28/2017 at 8:38 PM, Jadesroom said:

Have you tried matching video shot/graded  using EOSHD 3.0 with video taken from an XC15?  If so, how did they match up. I'm on the fence about buying an XC15; but if the colors match, I could be persuaded.

No. I haven't tried matching. I don't think it would be difficult with all the LUT choices you have with 3.0. Of course, the look would be very different because of the sensor size difference, but I think getting the colour close would not be all that difficult or time consuming.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:58 AM, Roy said:

Hey guys! check out my test of the EOSHD Pro color 3.0 with Slog2 gamma on Sony a7sii

The pink on the shirt and on the playground equipment looks oversaturated on my MacBook - or is it supposed to be red? 

On 10/5/2017 at 2:08 AM, tomsemiterrific said:

Autumn shots from Dallas arboretum...

Graded or SOOC? Colors look very natural, nice. 

Just for ha-has I decided to look through the videos of the Sony a7sii on Vimeo. First, I didn't go through all, but most for sure. And none mentioned they used Pro Color 3.0. 

I was looking at the videos particularly for color. And the color, compared to the videos I've seen on this thread, is not good at all. 

It makes me think Andrew (and those he has inspired here to really investigate the capabilities of the pic profiles) really has put together a game changing thing with Pro Color 3.0 and Pro Log etc.

As a hobbiest I don't get a chance to shoot and edit as much as I'd like, so the time I do get is precious...and telling. Since Pro Color 3.0 and the Log/LUT additions I bi-pass my GH5 in the time I've got (hate MFT sensors anyway) I head straight for the a7sii.

Hmmm. Think I'm going to sell my MFT cams.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to get EOSHD Pro Colors in raw? I like what I'm getting in jpegs and I know that all tweaks are lost in raw. I managed to get pretty close to deep warmth profile look by tweaking primaries in ACR, but it's not too consistent between images. So I'm curious if it's possible, and if there are any plans to make EOSHD ACR profiles or LR develop presets?

Thanks

1 hour ago, BLACKOUT said:

Hello folks I have the Procolor 3 downloaded, but the actual instructions to get it to the SDcard I'm missing .Drag and drop onto your SD card (presuming magic lantern style workaround?)does the file need unzipping etc.....

Thanks in advance.

Realised my own mistake in setting the PP1, 2 etc all good.