Sign in to follow this  
webrunner5

PL Metabones Speedbooser Ultra

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By thebrothersthre3
      $430 + $10 shipping

Make me an offer
      Selling my Panasonic GX85.

Perfect condition. I've had it for a year. Used it to film a wedding, a party, and home video throughout the year (camping, birthdays).
      Comes with a Lens Turbo II speedbooster, Nikon mount. This gives you a wider field of view closer to full frame.
      Also comes with #3 batteries and a dual charger.

Anyone who shoots Panasonic knows their cameras have very high image quality. 4k as well as HD up to 60fps. Also has very good IBIS, great to use with manual lenses. 

• By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By Petjo
      Hi
      I want to buy a NX-L speedboser to my Samsung NX1
      Regards Peter
    • By funkyou86
      Hey folks, my gear is for sale. All perfect condition, no visible signs of use.

LUMIX GH5 with V-LOG - Bought from CVP in april of 2017. As a promotion I've got 5 year warranty, according to their website it is not transferable, anyway you'll get the original invoice. Comes in the original package.
      Mitakon Lens Turbo v2 - Canon EF to MFT - 0,72x Speedbooster - Aprox. 6 months old, clean glass, 100% condition
      Cage - Chineese cage, no scratches, brand new.
      Price: 1750 euros

You can have my SIGMA 18-35mm f1.8 EF mount lens as well. Perfect condition, used with filters, no scratches on the glass. Price 550 euros. The lens is not sold separately (at the moment), you can have it with the camera or after the camera is sold. Thanks for understanding.

If you're interested please use the Direct Messaging. 

Shipping with love from Slovakia to the countries of the European Union.