shijan

The simplest BMMCC rig ever made :)

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

just find a very nice 0.5m angle HDMI cable as add-on to my angle adapter kit. This makes things even more compact and more secure. Now i can put camera to the bag without risk of damage cable or HDMI connector.

Recommend it! http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HDMI-CABLE-V1-4-1080P-GOLD-PLATED-CONNECTOR-BLURAY-3D-TV-DVD-PS3-HDTV-XBOX-/272486622073?var=&hash=item3f7177e379:m:m823GMKeVGgsQcKw_9aBzdQ

IMG_3260.jpgIMG_3265.jpgIMG_3281.jpg

On 7/4/2016 at 10:21 AM, mercer said:

image.jpeg

...and then attached a Slik quick release base to the top of the cage...

How did you attach it to the cage? I can't find a photo of Slik's base bottom to clarify that for myself. Do I need any additional screws? Is it like a 1/4-20 mount holes there or else? Thanks!

On 1/25/2019 at 6:25 AM, Anatoli said:

How did you attach it to the cage? I can't find a photo of Slik's base bottom to clarify that for myself. Do I need any additional screws? Is it like a 1/4-20 mount holes there or else? Thanks!

The bottom of the the Slik quick release is a 1/4-20 tripod hole. The cage has both 1/4-20 and 3/8ths holes, so I used a 1/4-20 screw through one of the 3/8ths holes.

Of course if I was doing that now, I would probably just buy the SmallRig Monitor attachment because it is hinged and I could just fold the monitor down for storage in my bag.

17 minutes ago, mercer said:

The bottom of the the Slik quick release is a 1/4-20 tripod hole. The cage has both 1/4-20 and 3/8ths holes, so I used a 1/4-20 screw through one of the 3/8ths holes.

Of course if I was doing that now, I would probably just buy the SmallRig Monitor attachment because it is hinged and I could just fold the monitor down for storage in my bag.

You should have never sold the damn thing LoL.