Wit Posted February 2, 2013 Share Posted February 2, 2013 Composing my ultimate GH3 to go set. Bought the camera, decided on my audio set and now I'm looking for a cheap but good viewfinder for the GH3 (and then the rig and follow focus will follow). I saw a lot already on the web but has somebody experiences with a good and cheap vieuw finder for the GH3? Thanxs a lot! BydrodoFieddy 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AaronChicago Posted February 2, 2013 Share Posted February 2, 2013 I can't comment on the best, but I can tell you to stay away from the Marshall 5". It was the biggest piece of garbage. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wit Posted February 9, 2013 Author Share Posted February 9, 2013 Anybody experiences with this the lcdvf from Kinotechnic? http://www.kinotehnik.com/products/lcdvf Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ronjbase Posted February 10, 2013 Share Posted February 10, 2013 Emm over at ChessyCam told me the viewfinder on the GH3 is sharper the the Zucato EVF, one doesn't really need a lcdvf unless one really needs the extra point of contact... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wit Posted March 2, 2013 Author Share Posted March 2, 2013 Got myself the LCDVF viewfinder for Run and Gun style stabilization. Maybe I'll ad a small rig later. http://philipbloom.n...er-for-dslrs/�… Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jeffdeponte Posted March 4, 2013 Share Posted March 4, 2013 Yes, it's true that the GH3 LCD is fantastic, but I would love to have a LOUPE EX-SUPPORTER GH1/GH2—style loupe for it. I have practically begged them for such a product, but have not had a response. One can only hope and pray... or, maybe petition them en-masse? Jeff Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ronjbase Posted March 4, 2013 Share Posted March 4, 2013 LOUPE EX-SUPPORTER GH1/GH2—style loupe for it=? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wit Posted March 4, 2013 Author Share Posted March 4, 2013 Yesterday I wanted to stick the frame to my Panasonic GH3 and noticed that my screen doesn't close anymore when I stick the frame to my camera. Not sure yet if I'm going to send the LCDVF viewfinder back or try the option of make the frame 50% thinner. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now