1. nahua

nahua

• Similar Content

• By Richard Peretti
      Hi guys,
      Found this packed away in the loft. Haven't used it in years. Open to offers, UK only please.
      Cheers

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By wherezelig
      Used Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L ll USM Zoom Lens for Canon EF Cameras, but taken great care of.
      2 years old, and only used only in studio setting. Lens is in immaculate condition and like new. $1200 OBO

Compact and lightweight, the Canon EF USM II F/2.8 Lens is designed to capture portrait, sports, and wildlife photography. This Canon lens comes with aspherical lens elements to reduce chromatic aberrations. The focal length of this 16 mm lens can be automatically adjusted between 16 mm and 35 mm to shoot magnified images of an object at a minimum focusing distance of 0.28 m. With an aperture range of f/2.8, this Canon EF USM II F/2.8 allows you to capture bright outdoor pictures. The 63 to 108 degree angle coverage of this 16 mm lens lets you take large format pictures. With a construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, this Canon EF USM II F/2.8 controls the performance of the lens to enhance the image quality.

• By Jakub
      Lens in pristine condition. Bought for a project but eventually never had a chance to use it.Comes with a modified  m4/3 to m42  adapter that covers the size of the mount , does not hold it but can be used as abase for making one. 250 euro

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.