Nebula 4200 - 5-axis gimbal

Brother

Avril, our Nebula 5 axis works sometimes. But not always, there must be something wrong with the calibration. I am hopeful we can fix this as we were very excited for the product. The company needs to make a video on how to use the app, it's complicated. I don't see how people are getting such good footage when every time we use ours we get w good 5 minutes of it working before it goes wild...please help. 

Maybe you should make the new remote free to current owners who are having problems, if the remote is supposed to help with calibration. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Dude, every single video has post software stabilization, it's so obvious as the warp effect is so digital. How bad is this thing if it can't even have one shot probably taken with OIS and IS camera/lens combo?! I shoot handheld BMPCC with NO OIS/IS (nikon speed booster with sigma) and my footage is like 100% better than any of these videos?! Someone asked earlier why people are mad at this poster, and I think it's because he's like a con artist. 

• 9 months later...