Let me grade your footage🫰

Alexis Fontana

I’m in the summerhouse and bored.

If you have a shot that you would like a look on then grab a still and post it here. Exr or tiff, and in LOG is nice. Please tell me what camera it’s shot on so I can make an accurate conversion.

Wide shots or close ups with skin tones (macro stuff of flowers and objects are less interesting 🫠)

And maybe someone wants to challenge me so we can make a nice little competition.

Hit me!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, MrSMW said:

I have a backlog of 12 client wedding films to edit from scratch if you are that bored? 😬

Mister read the freaking title! It's a color thing - not me trying to cut videos for free🤌 Good luck though and please send some framegrabs for me to color if you feel like it😘

Since nobody wants to share anything yet (I get it - this forum is mostly about fetichising equipment - which I totally dig - I was just trying to create, like a teambuilding exercise or bonding opportunity or whatever) I took the liberty to dig through the posts and go right at it.

Whatta ya' think?

And _please_ give me all the shit you feel like, as long as you post your best shot at it. Or not. It's the internet and I'm not easily offended.

I feel like this could be a fun little competition that doesn't have to involve the effort of leaving your (and my) mothers basement in order to participate😮💨😮💨😮💨

Much love

eos_1.1.1.png

eos_1.1.2.png

eos_1.3.1.png

eos_1.3.2.png

eos_1.5.1.png

eos_1.5.2.png

eos_1.7.1.png

eos_1.7.2.png

10 hours ago, Alexis Fontana said:

I’m in the summerhouse and bored.

If you have a shot that you would like a look on then grab a still and post it here. Exr or tiff, and in LOG is nice. Please tell me what camera it’s shot on so I can make an accurate conversion.

Wide shots or close ups with skin tones (macro stuff of flowers and objects are less interesting 🫠)

And maybe someone wants to challenge me so we can make a nice little competition.

Hit me!

Fun thread!

I'm happy to dig up a few stills.  Did you want nice easy ones, or some more challenging ones?  🙂