The new M1 Pro/Max cpu from Apple

ntblowz

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 10/30/2021 at 8:25 AM, newfoundmass said:

I have a client that, no matter what I ask, will upload spanned mts files separately and not the entire folder, so I have to merge them myself instead of letting the editing program handle it. 

On Windows I used TSmuxer. It wasn't perfect but it did the job to seamlessly merge the files, though I'd have to sometimes run the process a couple times to get it right. I think there's a version for Mac but I was wondering if there was a better option? I don't mind paid software as long as it's not too expensive and will be able to merge them seamlessly. 

My new MacBook Pro arrives Wednesday so I'm just trying to be ready for when it arrives 🙂

Oh and still looking for any recommendations for this. I tried TSmuxer but the output files make Final Cut Pro chug slowly for whatever reason. Any help would be appreciated! 🙏🏻

Did you try Shutter Encoder? (Mac & Windows freebie)

It has a "without conversion" merge function that works for some formats.

I don't have any .mts to test at the moment.

I find it useful for re-wrapping video file containers,

and checking "Complete File Information", sample from the website:

image.png.b70ef7130f75639f9c59bc3b28af32b0.png

• Super Members
14 hours ago, newfoundmass said:

Oh and still looking for any recommendations for this. I tried TSmuxer but the output files make Final Cut Pro chug slowly for whatever reason. Any help would be appreciated! 🙏🏻

If you don't mind a paid option ($49.99) then have a look at EditReady for transcoding them into ProRes which FCP will be happy with.

Free trial available too so you can make sure it works with your fancy new machine 🙂 

https://www.divergentmedia.com/editready

On 11/3/2021 at 12:36 PM, BTM_Pix said:

If you don't mind a paid option ($49.99) then have a look at EditReady for transcoding them into ProRes which FCP will be happy with.

Free trial available too so you can make sure it works with your fancy new machine 🙂 

https://www.divergentmedia.com/editready

I was hoping to skip transcoding but looks like it's necessary for these files. 😞